test Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
edcrbnsoul said:

I had a 2 1/2 hr commute today :

I'll be here hold my calls oh wait I work for the Phone Company I'll hold yours.

s-206.jpg

LOL! Sounds good to me. Wait, dont hold my phone calls. I like the people that call me.

edcrbnsoul said:

I had a 2 1/2 hr commute today :

I'll be here hold my calls oh wait I work for the Phone Company I'll hold yours.

s-206.jpg

oh honey, don't count your chickens before they hatch...I will play make up when the kids are napping and you are doing something called....work!!!! :rotfl2:

Why did you have a 2 1/2 hour commute? are you getting the snow that gave mac 12 inches!?!?

--->
sweetlovin' said:
LOL! Sounds good to me. Wait, dont hold my phone calls. I like the people that call me.

you can hold my calls...unless the people are important...then send them through....hmmmmm....now to determine who the important people are!!!! :teeth:

edcrbnsoul said:
Oh so we are going to start tellin' stories are we.... :woohoo:

you know, being with you guys soooo long....i have A LOT of stories i could tell!!!!! :rolleyes1 :teeth:

hey ed, thought you said you were going to hold my calls? one just filtered through...and they weren't important either! ;) :teeth:

unless i want to buy lightbulbs! :rolleyes:

pkasbohm said:
well, he doesn't have anything on me...but you....i could think of a few!!! :rotfl2:

LOL! I have a few on you too now. You are right, we have known each other for a long time. The things we know...really are wicked funny. :rotfl: :rotfl2:

pkasbohm said:
hey ed, thought you said you were going to hold my calls? one just filtered through...and they weren't important either! ;) :teeth:

unless i want to buy lightbulbs! :rolleyes:

One promise and he is dropping the ball already. :sad2:

Not quite the 12inches but it hit just as the a.m. commute started so the roads got slick and a truck jack-knifed going up a hill and closed the highway.

sweetlovin' said:
LOL! I have a few on you too now. You are right, we have known each other for a long time. The things we know...really are wicked funny. :rotfl: :rotfl2:

okay so now that we have a few on each other we will just gang up and pick on ed!! We will declare it National pick on ed day!!! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest