Teppanyaki on DDP

Yes it is.. Our experience was good, the food was not as good as I was expecting at all tho but we all got appetizers ( I got spicy tuna rolls) then a salad, entree(cant remember what I had) and dessert ( some very bland ice cream) the bill was quite high for 2 adults and one child so I was really glad we had the DDP otherwise honestly it wouldnt have been worth it to us BUT you should try it if you have your heart set on it you may have a totally different experience..

I agree with Tasha. We ate here in December on the DP and were underwhelmed. The food was not as good as our local Japanese restaurant and neither was the chef's performance. The children liked it as it was still entertaining, but my husband and I agreed there are much better restaurants in Epcot.

Also, we were limited on our entree choices on the DP. Don't know if that is an issue for you.

The above basically reflect my experience. Yes, it is on the plan. You can get anything listed as an appetizer (sushi is listed under a separate sushi menu and is available only as OOP). You can get anything listed as an entree or combination (lobster is listed as a side item...again OOP).

My DD loves anything Japanese. SHe liked it because the menu listed the Japanese words as well as English and the servers/chefs were all from Japan. (at our local place, they are from any Asian country!) However...the cost was about double what we pay at our local Japanese steakhouse, and the food wasn't as good. The chef show was good. The drink refills were hard to get and the restaurant doesn't carry Splenda (if that matters to you.)

My DD would do it again, and I wouldn't fuss about this on the DDP. I wouldn't pay for it if I didn't have the plan!

Salad--good. Steak/ shrimp/chicken (ordered by various family members) all good. The vege stuff--not so great. Dessert--not really good. The pineapple was better than the ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter