• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tents at Cabin sites..

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
Hi all , I am wondering if you can put up a tent if you have rented a cabin on the cabin sites.. Its 2 families traveling and it might work better to bring a tent for the kids and adults can sleep in cabin.. (search isn't working sorry if this has been asked before ) thanks for any help.. Michelle

No, unfortunately they will not allow you to put up a tent at the cabins. Loop 2000 (tent loop) and Loop 2100 (cabin loop) do adjoin so perhaps you can work something out that way.

Just like any other room at WDW, there is a maximum number of people per room -- if you have two families, you would probably be over the number for the cabin. Therefore, if you get a tent site as well, that would alleviate that problem.

Have fun!

actually its 2 single moms and 2 kids each ( 2 adults and 4 kids ) which i think 6 is the max for the cabins . thanks for the info.. we have decided to keep our 2 rooms at PO-R . Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter