Tell me the "weather" where you live.

So here we are the 2/24 and as I get ready for work it is 76 degrees outside and sunny. Another day to ride the motorcycle to work. More seasonal temps coming next week.

Last edited:
So yesterday we woke to a balmy 62 degrees. This was followed in the afternoon by thunderstorms and tornado's. Luckily the couple, one in the south central of PA and the Northeast of PA did not kill anyone just damaged property. Today we woke to 31 degrees and a windchill of 24. By mid-week we are to seee 60 again with rain. Goodbye February......

Still cleaning out from 20+ inches of snow... Still flurries out there and wind blowing.
Me and my Snow blower got a huge workout yesterday. I guess I cannot complain too much. This whole winter I only had to use my snow blower one other time. Yesterday, I had to use it MULTIPLE times during the day AND I had to clear 2 jams of the second stage impeller (by a rock! Ugh!)

Need some warming now :sunny: that way we can fret about the flooding that will follow.

Boy, I sure could use a day or too at the fort now. :D

weather.jpg

Burlington Inter. Airport is reporting 25 inches and still snowing. Some of the ski areas have over 3 feet of snow from this storm. It took about 2 hrs. to clear my 30 x 60 driveway with the snow blower. I think its time for a heated driveway.

It was nice out today. Lots of sunshine and a high of 81. Tomorrow will be in the 70's with chance of rain then back down to the lower 50's for the rest of the week and 40's for next week.

NW Vermont

We actually got up to the mid 80's yesterday (although forecast was only to the low to mid 70's). Not complaining though. Loved it. Comfortable and not very humid. Maybe spring finally got here to NE PA?

Yep, same stuff here in MS Paul. Gentle breeze and the pollen is finally settling down a little bit.

75 Degrees and 44% Humidity... That was at my DESK this AM when I came into work. (UGH)
Outside was 59 Degrees and 86% Humidity....

Just trying to figure out what season it is. This has been a crazy weather year already.

Last edited:
What a beautiful day here in NW VT., Not as beautiful as being at the Fort down by the lake with a coffee but it will have to do.
Temp this morning: 57
High today: 60

What a great day in vt, it actually fells like summer.

90 today and 91 tomorrow then back down to 65 for Friday.

Rain, rain and more rain. We just spent a few days at Anna Maria Island (West coast of FL) and they had to close the roads to traffic because water was being pushed into the homes. I thought we were going to need a boat to get home :scared: .

IMG_20170723_121616161.jpg IMG_20170723_100353465.jpg

Has been raining here in NW Vt. almost everyday for the last month and a half. Yesterday and today the high was 68 with lows in the upper 50's. Tomorrow 82 and sunny then rain again on Thursday and a nice looking weekend ahead.

image.jpg Beautiful day at the Jay Peak Ski resort. 46 degrees now with a high around 67.

43 degrees in NW Vermont, wife woke up this morning and turned the heat on, it's 67 in the house. :confused3
Highs will be in the upper 60's to lower 70's
lows will be in the upper 40's for the next 10 days.

62 which is also our high and pouring rain. We do need some rain though.

37 in Tn this morning, now 41. I think winter is coming early this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!