Tell me about SkyService

CJK

DIS Veteran
I've only recently heard about SkyService but know basically nothing about the airline. How do prices compare to Air Canada? Does it fly out of YYZ? What are the flights like? Thanks for any info!

After our "Cottage Trip" at the end of August.

I booked online thru FlyConquest and so far so good. The price was comparable to AC but what I liked was that it was a late flight coming home and not at 7:00 a.m.!:rolleyes:

It's a direct flight down and one layover in St. Pete's on the way home!

Sorry can't be of any more info at this time. But their ads say they give full meals! and don't charge. We'll see. I ordered a Fruit Plate Meal and a Child's meal for DD!

Scratch
:smooth:

They are a charter line, they do fly out of yyz.....I find they are usually as expensive as Air Canada. You can check them out at www.flyconquest.com to check your dates.

That's my story, and I'm stickin to it!LOL

Thanks CJK

Scratch-

YOU are NOT going to the cottage, you are going to THE LODGE!

Silly girl get it right, then you not lying!

That sounds a lot better!

A LODGE it is!

They don't have to know it's in FLA!;) Or that it is on Disney Property!;) All's they know, it belongs to my "UNCLE MICKEY!"LOL

This is what happens when you work with a bunch of men who just don't get it!:rolleyes:

Scratch
:smooth:

PS I've also read somewhere that AKL is a good place to pin trade! Maybee Bunnyfoo could varify that.

There are lots of CMs in the giftshop in AKL and they've all got tons of pins (not all Disney Store either). They were really nice and they were willing to trade with me even though all I had were Disney Store pins. I thought I had read something about surly CMs, but that was not the case. I'm sort of new to pin trading so I'm just trying to figure everything out. ;) I wasn't brave enough to trade with other pin traders though.

No one at work understands my fascination with Disney either Janet! Before I left, they were all like "You're going to Disney? AGAIN?!?" .. :rolleyes: I don't ask them why they go to the cottage every weekend. Oh well! Who cares... I had almost two weeks of fabulous weather.. they didn't :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter