Tell me about Bounce Back Offers

chiburple

DIS Veteran
So I've never booked a bounce back offer before, but we're heading to Disney next week and I'm thinking maybe this time I will. Does anyone know what the current offer is and for how long it extends? We're thinking of going back Dec 2018. What if I don't know what resort I want yet? I noticed that the discounts are tiered so if I book a value resort at x percent off and then if I change it to a deluxe in three months, does the discount update, stay the same or disappear entirely?

The current Bounce Back offer is discussed here
https://www.disboards.com/threads/2018-bounce-back-released-today.3625641/

Typically, anytime your curious to know what the latest offer is, check the Discounts subforum. Someone has almost always posted the info

Booking is the same no matter if it's a Bounceback or General Public discount.
The percentage applies to your resort/room category booked. If you change, the percentage changes.
But, just like with General Public discounts, you can't move and keep the promo just because you had the promo to start with. The promo has to be available on the new booking too.

The current Bounce Back offer is discussed here
https://www.disboards.com/threads/2018-bounce-back-released-today.3625641/

Typically, anytime your curious to know what the latest offer is, check the Discounts subforum. Someone has almost always posted the info

Booking is the same no matter if it's a Bounceback or General Public discount.
The percentage applies to your resort/room category booked. If you change, the percentage changes.
But, just like with General Public discounts, you can't move and keep the promo just because you had the promo to start with. The promo has to be available on the new booking too.

Moving to the Discount Codes and Rates board.

Thanks! :thanks:

What if I were to book a room for May 2018, one night, no tickets. Would I then be able to book for May 2019 using a BB?

What if I were to book a room for May 2018, one night, no tickets. Would I then be able to book for May 2019 using a BB?

I’m not quite sure what you are asking. Do you mean if you stay onsite for 1 night in May 2018 wil you be able to book a bounceback for May 2019? Then the answer is no. You will still get the current offer in May. So you will get a discount for another stay in 2018. Disney has been offering free dining for the following year in August thru October. Then in October they switch to a room discount for the following year, which stays in effect til the next August. That is what they have done for years. So if they follow the same pattern, May 2019 won’t be included til sometime next October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter