Taxi/Shuttle/Bus from LAX to DL

kristie73

Mouseketeer
We are arriving in LAX on a Fri at 8am. It's 2 adults and 1 4 year old. However, it takes time to get luggage and drive to hotel. We are probably going to stay at a hotel outside the park, but close by. I've been reading the boards and I'm still undecided on what type of transporation we should take. :drive: I want us to get from LAX to the hotel as quickly as possible so we can get into the park quickly. The bus and shuttle are scaring me because they have so many stops. :worried: I know it's more money for the cab. I need some pros and cons and advice. :confused3 There's also really no need for a rental car, because we aren't going anywhere else but DL. Thanks.

I would check out Tony The Limo King! I had a less than positive experience with SuperShuttle. I got dragged all over the place on my way to and from DL this past June. Wasted a lot of precious Disney time!!

Why take a limo or a town car? Isn't a taxi cheaper? There's only 2 adullts and 1 child.

My mother joined us on our April trip this year, and used SuperShuttle to get from LAX to Disney. She told them she needed to be dropped at the Park Place Inn ( this was so she could walk across to the park) and they dragged her all over Anaheim for hours. She went past Disneyland 4 times without them stopping to let her off. They had some wacky schedule and the driver was sticking to it no matter what. Her plane landed at 2:00pm, she had no checked baggage and she was finally able to join us at almost 6:00pm...it was a horrible experience for her, and for us as we were waiting for her near to the entrance.

I would definately avoid SuperShuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter