Table Mountain: Cape Town, South Africa [pics]

Traveling Tinkerbell

Mouseketeer
Our South Africa trip so far has had unbelievable weather! We are so lucky to have all the wonderful views and pictures as we travel. Here are a few pictures of Cape Town's Table Mountain on a clear, beautiful day.

CIMG3963.jpg

CIMG4085.jpg

Even our ABD guides, Tina & Craig, couldn't believe the great weather we are having. They were also glad to do some ABD advertising in this picture! [jk]
CIMG4094.jpg

Our DD's, Lisa & Amy, are really enjoying the trip as well!
CIMG4086.jpg

More pictures to follow...

You Photoshopped the color of the sky right? How gorgeous and wonderful for you to be enjoying it!

Tink

I LOVE the picture where the bird snuck into the picture. The pictures look fantastic. Thank you for sharing.:cheer2:

TT

Between your pictures and abby's trip report I want to go on this trip NOW!! Enjoy!

Oh, my! How phenomenally gorgeous! And *what* a great sky!

Sayhello

Thanks everyone for the replies!

You Photoshopped the color of the sky right? How gorgeous and wonderful for you to be enjoying it!
Nope, we haven't photoshopped any of our pictures from this trip. Just a wonderful, beautiful view! :)

Tink

I LOVE the picture where the bird snuck into the picture. The pictures look fantastic. Thank you for sharing.:cheer2:

That's my favorite too. My daughter tried to get the garderner out of the picture too but we can't have both! :)

Here are a few more pictures from Cape Town

This is the view from outside our room at the Cape Grace Hotel
CIMG3959.jpg

Here are two views from the top of Table Mountain looking down on the city of Cape Town

CIMG4003.jpg

CIMG4033.jpg

Would love to know how your like the hotels! I am trying to form an opinion based on the trip reports the biggest differences between the Sig trips and the regular trips! The pics look amazing and it looks so amazing:cool1:

Thank you for the pictures! We are on the next signature trip. We were with you in China last summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter