swim diapers in resort pools?

Dayna

Earning My Ears
I know on the cruise ships, they are not allowing children in who are not potty trained, and no swim diapers are allowed. Is it the same at the resorts. My 2 year old is almost potty trained, but I would take some swimmies along "just in case". I would just like to know if I should bother packing them?

Yes, the resort pools allow kids with swim diapers on. You'll want to pack your own, though. They are available at resort gift shops but are very expensive!

Yup you can use them at the resorts. My DD was only 15 months when we went and as a matter of fact that's all she wore in the pool. (We had pink swimmies and that's her best color;) ! Just to add the life guards were terrific at the GF. My DD took a little spill and the guard on duty was right there even with my DH and I beside her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter