Sweet 16 Cake Suggestions

mylittleprincess

DIS Veteran
Hey All :wave2:
We are going Dec 2nd week for my daughter's 16th Birthday! princess: We will be there on her actual Birthday. I need suggestions where I can get a cake. We are staying outside the parks and have our car so can drive to get it. Anyone know any local bakeries to get one? I just need something small for the 4 of us. I have a Rhinestone 16 number to place on it. She loves Cinderella! Hoping can find something like that! I know can order one through Disney and have at our restaurant but that is up in the air right now since we are doing MCMCP that night. So we will just give to her in the morning before we start her special day.

If you want something off site then I would suggest Publix. Honestly for a grocery store, their bakery is really awesome.
On site, Amorette's in DS hands down. Huge price difference in them but it's also a different style cake.
Any local Publix has small cakes (4 or 6" cakes) in their bakery near their bread. They have predecorated 8" and bigger in their cake case at the bakery.

If you want something off site then I would suggest Publix. Honestly for a grocery store, their bakery is really awesome.
On site, Amorette's in DS hands down. Huge price difference in them but it's also a different style cake.
Any local Publix has small cakes (4 or 6" cakes) in their bakery near their bread. They have predecorated 8" and bigger in their cake case at the bakery.

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter