Swap Question.. Again...

I'm about over the rain now too.. :) I know my yard and flowers need it.. be gee whiz.. could we spread it out a little!

Yup! Anyone can PM if they aren't going to be around.. it looks like the 6th will be sign ups.. we are having a major drop in temps..and someone said the DIRTY word on tv last night.. that we have a chance of "white stuff".. WHAT? WE ARE ON SPRING BREAK!!:scared:

Ooh! S**W?? We are in the 70's and 80's here now. It's not normally this hot at this time of year, but I have given up on S**W or S**W days!! I am like you all, though, I HATE the rain!

Nancy, this swap sounds really neat! I love this idea!! Thanks for saying I could pm--I'll figure it out and zap it to you! ;)

Ooh! S**W?? We are in the 70's and 80's here now. It's not normally this hot at this time of year, but I have given up on S**W or S**W days!! I am like you all, though, I HATE the rain!

Nancy, this swap sounds really neat! I love this idea!! Thanks for saying I could pm--I'll figure it out and zap it to you! ;)

We are due to keep the 70's til Wed..and than the temps down to the 40's and lower at night.. I hope it changes next time I hear the weather report!!!

Signups will be April 6th... Kids won't mind or behave so the plans are gone now! ;(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter