Summerfield Suites Lake Buena Vista

L

linda0201

Can anyone tell me about Summerfield Suites, near Downtown Disney? I've just booked a 2 bedroom suite for Easter week at $159 per night...looks good and discription sounds good, just want some reasurances that I did the right thing (this is a back up to an onsite reservation that I hope will get discounted - if not, I have to go off site as I just can't do $300+ a night this year)...thanks for any information anyone has!

You done good,

The summerfield is owned by Wyndam, you know. I drove past this hotel on palm parkway on the way to the Residence Inn (where we stayed in August). It looks very nice and it is in a good location.

Did you do a search on this hotel? There are lots of positive reviews.

You might also be able to get a 2 br 2 bath at the Marriott Residence Inn thru quikbook.com for $l05. Brand new, clean, hot and cold breakfast, big bedrooms. We loved it. PM me if you want more details.

Hercamore

We stayed at Summerfield suites in Jan. 2000. Four adults and one child. We loved it. Even the bright pink walls.
Each family had their own bedroom and bath. The kitchen/living area was very nice.
The pool was right around the corner from our ground floor room. We ate the very good continental breakfast everyday
and saved several dollars The location was very handy. We had a rental car so we did'nt use the shuttle. I think you'll love it!

WE HAVE STAYED AT BOTH LOCATIONS AND LIKE THE LBV LOCATION BEST. WE WERE VERY HAPPY THERE. THE BUFFET BREAKFAST ID VERY NICE AND YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF TAKING IT BACK TO YOUR ROOM. WE STAYED STOCKED UP ON FRESH FRUIT AND BAGELS W/ CREAMCHEESE. THE KITCHENS ARE FULLY EQIUPPED. THERE IS A OVEN WHICH ALOT OF SUITE TYPE HOTELS ONLY HAVE A STOVE TOP. THERE IS A TV IN EACH ROOM AND THE LIVINGROOM TV HAS A VCR AND THE SOFA MAKES OUT TO BE A COMFY SOFABED. THE ONLY THING I WAS NOT CRAZY ABOUT IS THE HELP DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL SOMETIMES BUT WE ALWAYS MANAGED TO GET THEM TO UNDERSTAND US. THAT IS PRETTY MUCH ALL HOTELS THERE. WE MEET SOME VERY INTERESTING PEOPLE THERE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL THOUGH IT HAS BEEN ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF SINCE WE WERE THERE.:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter