Suitcase question

leebee

DIS Legend
I bought a suitcase when we were at the Poly in August; it's carry-on size and has a colorful pattern of the Fab Five's faces. It has a security lock which looks like it should take a 3-digit code. Does anyone know how to set the code? Either it didn't come with "directions" or I have misplaced them. I can wait and take a screenshot of the directions when I am at Disney in November, but I'm worried that I'll accidentally lock it and be out of luck! If you know how to set the code, can you share the info? Thanks.

I bought a suitcase when we were at the Poly in August; it's carry-on size and has a colorful pattern of the Fab Five's faces. It has a security lock which looks like it should take a 3-digit code. Does anyone know how to set the code? Either it didn't come with "directions" or I have misplaced them. I can wait and take a screenshot of the directions when I am at Disney in November, but I'm worried that I'll accidentally lock it and be out of luck! If you know how to set the code, can you share the info? Thanks.
Is there a manufacturer label anywhere? That might allow you to google for instructions. Most manufacturers make their procedures the same among products so you probably don't need the exact model.

Most programmable locks have a button or switch on the backside of the lock that you depress while putting in your new code.

You could check online for the instructions if you know brand/model number. I have an older briefcase like that and there is a small latch on the inside right behind the combination lock that you move to one side to setup a new combination. As I recall, you move the lever to one side and then dial in the new combination. Then you move the lever back to its original position. I would assume they all have something similar.

Last edited:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest