• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestions for St. Pete's Beach

dsaienni

Earning My Ears
I will be going to St. Pete's Beach for a long weekend in the beginning of October. I was just looking for some suggestions for restaurants, things to do etc... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, St. Pete Beach is a great place. Try Crabby Bills for casual
seafood dining. Shells is another good seafood place.The Pier has alot of shops and
an Have fun!!! Debbie- Indiana

You might want to check out Fort DeSoto Park. It's a great place for walking on the beach, watching dolphins from the fishing pier, etc. Last time we were there we rented bikes on Gulf Blvd. in St. Pete (the rental included the bike rack for the car) and then we took the bikes over to Fort D and had a wonderful time riding around. There are a couple of websites you can check out with some tips about the area. Try www.stpete-clearwater.com, www.stpetebeach.org and www.stpete.com for more info. It's a beautiful place and we always try to end out WDW vacation by spending a couple of days in St. Pete Beach. It's a great way to relax and regroup before heading home.

Thanks to those of you who replied to my post. Due to the current circumstances in our country, we have decided to cancel our trip to Florida. We were using free vouchers from Air Trans and are able to get our hotel deposit back, so we felt we should stay close to home and our families.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter