Suggestions for "group identifiers?"

Mom B

DIS Veteran
We've probably all seen them...family groups with identical t-shirts, hats, or whatever to identify them as part of a group. We'd like to do something on our Disney trip in October, but what? I'm really not a t-shirt or a hat person, and not everybody else in the group is, either. But it would be fun to have something "in common," so to speak. Does anyone have any fun, somewhat simple, not too expensive ideas?;)

Wristband rolls for keys that come in neon colors...That would seem to be fun and an excellent indentifier. They're lite and unnoticeable to the rest of the public.

Remember Florida will be MUCH hotter than MN!!

You will need to do some things Just for Safety that you wouldn't do at home! You will be Much closer to the Equator! So, the sun will be much Stronger than in MN.

1.Sunscreen by the many ounces!!
2.Hats shade you and save you from sunstroke!
3.Drink Aquafina Bottled Water, bought offsite and not bottled in Florida,so no sulfer smell or yukky taste,so you don't Dehydrate and get sick.
4.Wear lightest Clothing possible,to cut down on being so hot!
5.Wear expensive Shoes to Save your Feet from Blistering.
6.Carry a Misty Fan filled with Ice and water to spritz you cool.
7.A fanny pack to carry sunglasses,wallet,sunscreen and tickets.

So,think about what you will be carrying,then decide what coolor everyone will like to wear!

You might not be a t-shirt person, but these are just too cute to pass up for me! In the new Disney Catalog, got it yesterday, lots of stuff on sale, they now sale "family reunion t-shirts." There are about 6 designs to choose from and you can have whatever you want printed on them, 3 lines, up to 36 characters each. The prices were reasonable, $18.50 for adults, $14.50 for kids, but 20% off if you order more than 4 (of the same design). We'll have some on in October for my nephews 5th birthday trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter