• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggested Seaworld Itinerary

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
Can anyone suggest an itinerary for seaworld. I know it doesn't get as crowded as Disney, but I'm going Thanksgiving week and am a little nervous

Sure, nothing to be nervous about.
Get there early, they open at 9am. You wanna be at the gate by 08:30am, they let people into the first part at 08:45am. By the time you park your car, lock it up, and walk, much time has passed.
Map is here.
http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/swmap.html
As you enter the park, head to the left side. Since it's Thanksgiving weekend, I'm sure the back of the park will open at 9am.
Go ride JTA and Kraken a few times.
First dolphin show is at 10am, right next to JTA.
Get to each show 20 minutes early, or you get locked out.
Do the penguins, sharks, Clyde and Seamore show (get here early to see the mime), then eat an early lunch at 11:30am at the Deli shop next to the Clydesdales (upper right corner of map), free beer samples here.
Depending on time of the shows, go see Shamu, then come back for Circ Le Mar at 1pm (next to Clydesdales). Continue back to the polar bear exhibit, do the sit down because the simulator will make you sick.
Because of the construction, you have to walk back the way you came, you can't get thru the ski stadium.
In the afternoon, go to the Key West area to feed the dolphins and stingrays (far left side of map). There is a beer stand, and Jimmy Buffett music plays, take a rest, and slam a few beers. Go see the dolphins underground, then head over to the Manatee area. This is indoors with cool air.
If you're doing dinner with Shamu, make reservations as you enter the park next to the map stand.

Thank you. I'll try to get there early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter