Stupid question about reward point redemption

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
I need to book 6 seats but only want to use reward points for 2 of them . If it matters this is for JetBlue . The reason I need to book them all is because I use my JetBlue card and get the first checked bag free. :-)

I don't know about jet blues policies but delta and american require that points be used for all travelers on a single reservation when redeeming. requiring separate reservations if you only want to use points for less than the number of travelers in your party.

You will not be able to book all six people on one reservation. All tickets on the same record locator need to be paid the same way. Your best bet would be to purchase the two seats you need on points together and then the other four together. You can still use your JetBlue card and receive the benefits no matter how you choose to proceed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!