Stone Massage & Hydro Massage

poohbear158

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gotten the Adirondack Stone Massage or the Hydro Massage (Lincoln) at SSR? If so, did you like it? I'm thinking about booking the stone massage for me and the hydro for hubby for our October vacation.

Has anyone gotten the Adirondack Stone Massage or the Hydro Massage (Lincoln) at SSR? If so, did you like it? I'm thinking about booking the stone massage for me and the hydro for hubby for our October vacation.

If you want to save some money, I can rub you down with some rocks and squirt your DH off with a hose in the parking lot. :rotfl2:

I gave my DW a spa treatment at SSR for her birthday last month. I used the DVC discount and stone or hydro were not included. She did mention that she had a wonderful time and would do it again if she had the money. :thumbsup2

I'm a little leery of massage of any kind, but went to the SSR spa in January. I had the hydro massage (Lincoln springs) and LOVED it. They have a large massaging tub that you lay in. The therapist first massages you with a wand of water; front and back. Then you spend about a half an hour soaking in the massaging tub and listening to relaxing music/sounds. I'm definitely going back in October.

I just did a regular swedish massage at ssr - booked it last minute and that is all they had - and that was great. I did, however, do a stone massage on our last disney cruise and it was HEAVEN!!!

I've also done a stone massage on DCL and it was great-- very relaxing.

I was looking at the SSR spa services and wondering what the hydro massages were myself. We're heading to BWV for a week this September, and hoping to get away to the spa at some point.

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter