Staying at a Hilton Grand Vacation spot and they can't guarantee a crib until check-in

Frwinkley

DIS Veteran
Do we take our chances or drag our pack and play with us? Anyone have any experience with this? When I called, they said "we usually have them, but can't guarantee until check-in". Is there a place that we could perhaps rent one and have it delivered to the hotel? Thanks so much.

which resort are you staying in, They have a couple of them. We have never had a problem at Parc Soleil or SeaWorld. I have stayed at them for the past 15 years with 2 littles. I would call the resort directly and make the request. They also have high chairs.

Thanks very much. We are staying at Tuscany Village. I will call the hotel directly.

I wouldn't drag it along for the aggravation factor. In the unlikely event that they don't have one, there is a WalMart on Turkey Lake Rd just a few miles away. They have pack and plays for $50-60; either leave it behind, or just drag it along one way home. I would be surprised if a rental is anything less than $30.

There are more pack-n-plays in Orlando than any other city in the nation.

If they can't get one for you that would be a colossal customer service fail. Some resorts already have them in the room as a permanent fixture, like an ironing board.

I suspect the odds of you getting one are 99.9%.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest