Standard room vs. King bed room at CBR

jaw62901

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if it is worth it to upgrade to a King bed room at CBR, or not. Are these the best rooms they have. I got a quote today from Dreams Unlimted Travel for 2192.73 for 8 nights during Dec 26 thru Jan 3. This does include the regular dream maker package. It did price this seperately and realized that the difference was only $50-$60.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi - As far as I am aware, a king size bed room has nothing to do with location, view, etc. it is simply that you have a king size bed instead of 2 doubles in the moderate hotel. I belive the the moderates are the only ones that will actually allow you to guarantee a room with a king size bed. In the deluxe's it is just a request and there is not a charge but then again you don't know if you are going to get your request. Hope others will correct me if I am wrong. Have a great day.:Pinkbounc

I've never stayed at CBR or any of the other moderates, but DH and I have stayed at GF, Swan, Dolphin, and All Star Music. We always request a king room. We don't need the extra bed and w/o the extra bed, the room seems bigger, IMO.

Skuttle,

That is what I was hoping someone would say. This is exactly why a choose a king size bed. I am now trying to figure out which part of CBR I want to stay. I am thinking either Trinadad North or Jamaica.

I requested and paid for a King bed at POR and the room was a corner room (2 windows) with a pool/water view. I don't know if all King beds are in corner rooms. We usually request a King bed at the All Stars too, but no more. These king beds are the most uncomfortable beds on property. Probably stayed in a King room about 8 times and my aching back. I didn't have a problem with the full size beds there. Or the King bed at POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter