St. John Champagne Catamaran Sail and Snorkel?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
For those who have done this excursion recently, do you know where or have pictures of the beach that it pulls up to? On the description, it doesn't say where. It just says "a nearby reef." My first priority is going somewhere with clear waters similar to the water at Castaway Cay :)

6F501779-7A4A-40FE-98AD-65860D2D9976.jpeg It goes to the Honeymoon Beach in St. John’s. Don’t confuse it with the Honeymoon Beach on St. Thomas. This is way better. It’s considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. We were just there in February.

We looking at excursions for our cruise in February and this one sounds fun. I'm not a big snorkeling fan but would enjoy everything else about it (maybe particularly the champagne). Is it okay to hang out on the catamaran while they snorkel or is all of the snorkeling done around the beach area?

Took this excursion in May. Great time. The snorkeling is less than spectacular however. The reef is sad.

We looking at excursions for our cruise in February and this one sounds fun. I'm not a big snorkeling fan but would enjoy everything else about it (maybe particularly the champagne). Is it okay to hang out on the catamaran while they snorkel or is all of the snorkeling done around the beach area?
We didn’t want to snorkel either so we took the dingy to the beach. There are kayak rentals or you can also walk on the trails through the woods. You could just sit on the boat if you want.

We didn’t want to snorkel either so we took the dingy to the beach. There are kayak rentals or you can also walk on the trails through the woods. You could just sit on the boat if you want.
That's great to know. I know it's a long shot, but you wouldn't happen to remember how much the Kayak rentals were? I'm not big on snorkeling, and that sounds like something we'd really enjoy.

63A6F9A9-D653-4BE7-BBD1-989FB83E661C.jpeg
That's great to know. I know it's a long shot, but you wouldn't happen to remember how much the Kayak rentals were? I'm not big on snorkeling, and that sounds like something we'd really enjoy.
I was hoping I might have a picture with the pricing but unfortunately, I don’t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!