SSR room location request- 2 Bedroom Villa

never_enough_pooh

Mouseketeer
Hi All-

I just had to change our 2 bedroom location from AKL to SSR for next month due to a slight shift in our dates. I have never stayed at SSR (but looking forward to trying it out!).

There will be 6 of us (4 Adults, 2 toddlers). One of the adults has COPD on oxygen and does not plan on coming to the parks at all. She plans on relaxing at the pool and may take the boat over to Downtown Disney .

I am trying to determine where a good location might be to request that would be near a main pool (it looks like there are 2 themed pools here)? Also, our toddlers are afraid of the large pools and will only go in the kiddie pool. I am not sure where that is located at SSR? Is there a building location that would be near a themed pool (that also has a kiddie pool)?

Thank you for any suggestions!

SSR is our home resort and have stayed many time we prefer the Grandstand part. You have your own pool, hot tub, play area for kids and drink refills. Here's link to map we request 8501-8836 first bldg off side st which has big pool and restaurant, store, boat dock, bus stop is to left of that group of blogs., look at map all is a short walk!
http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/saratoga.htm

If suggest Springs first since she wants to enjoy resort amenities the most, and Grandstand second if Springs is unavailable.

We loved the Paddock pool. It's smaller, but it has a slide, good depth and a totally separate kid's water area! They won't even let bigger kids in.

I just read your comment about the kids. Grandstand would be better if the kids prefer a smaller pool area, and you still won't be a far walk from Springs and check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter