SSR or Poly?

2tulips

Earning My Ears
We have a 2 bedroom villa rented for early May. We have a chance to rent two rooms at the Polynesian instead. We have not stayed at either place but we have stayed at BLT in a two bedroom several times. There will be five adults, my husband and myself, our 20 year old daughter and my 23 year old son and his girlfriend. Which would you choose? Or should we look at two rooms at Beach Club or Yacht club? We have been to Disney quite a bit over the last ten years but my son’s girlfriend has not. Thanks!!

Poly would be an incredible first time and the son/girlfriend might appreciate their own room if everyone else is okay with that.

We have a 2 bedroom villa rented for early May. We have a chance to rent two rooms at the Polynesian instead. We have not stayed at either place but we have stayed at BLT in a two bedroom several times. There will be five adults, my husband and myself, our 20 year old daughter and my 23 year old son and his girlfriend. Which would you choose? Or should we look at two rooms at Beach Club or Yacht club? We have been to Disney quite a bit over the last ten years but my son’s girlfriend has not. Thanks!!
I would choose the two bedroom at Saratoga.
This way your daughter could have the comfortable living room pull out for some semi privacy. Be sure to book preferred and request Congress park so you can easily walk to Disney Springs.

I love 2-bedroom villas, but I'm not a huge fan of SSR's location unless you plan to spend a lot of time in DS. Is your daughter ok sharing a room with you and your DH? If so, I might consider switching to a better located hotel. With all adults, preference would be YC as there is so much to do in that area and getting to EP is a breeze. I also prefer YC for its more low-key vibe. On the other hand, Poly is great for a first time visit - would you be renting studios? I would just avoid standard resort view rooms on the resort side right now due to the tower construction. If you daughter would prefer to have her own space, stick with SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter