ALL SAMPLES GONE NOW-Spring SAMPLESOURCE just went live

Ah! I was in a meeting of course and missed out on a bunch :( oh well, I'll get a couple things any way!

What is this samplesource you speak of?
Go to the link provided in the first post and check it out! You get a chance to get samples 3 times a year (not during winter because, as they put it, they might freeze :P ) We've received razors, granola bars, voltaren gel, toothpaste & brushes, tea, dish & laundry soap, pet treats etc ...

I only got 5, half of them were already 'sold out' :( Oh well at least I've got a few coming!

@damo This time around I got Tim Hortons Tea, Nescafe Gold Coffee pods, floor cleaner, some sort of granola bar, Goldfish crackers, cat food, dog treats, a V8 energy drink, cottage cheese (usually perishables are a coupon) Welches fruit snacks, Voltaren, and Cetaphil cleanser and cleansing cloths.

Sign up for it and you get an email when it goes live. It is hard because I am not always able to look at my notifications but today I lucked out and was at the computer when I got the email.

An extra shout out today! I finally got my head's up email at (get this) 11:15 PM!!!! If i had missed this post (and not jumped out of bed to get to the computer since Kindle can't handle that website) I would have got a big box of bupkus!

An extra shout out today! I finally got my head's up email at (get this) 11:15 PM!!!! If i had missed this post (and not jumped out of bed to get to the computer since Kindle can't handle that website) I would have got a big box of bupkus!
What’s that?

Thanks for the link! I never heard of it. All sold out but I filled out reg form so maybe I’ll get stuff next time!
Odd question on form asking if anyone smokes pot, lol. Are they sending samples :rotfl:

What’s that?
I'm guessing you know what a Kindle is but "bupkus" has you stumped??

My first thought was "phooey, must be a family inside joke" and then i googled it and turns out it means just what we use it for :
NOTHING! Apparently it's a yiddish term.
In this household it is usually part of a long string of words: bupkus, nada, rien, diddly-squat ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter