• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Break 2003 Plane Fares

SupermanJoe

Earning My Ears
I am going to be going to WDW for my Spring Break (March 15-22) and I was wondering if anybody knows when is a good time to start purchasing airline tickets? Ive started to look now and most tickets for those dates, round trip, comes to about $300+ per person. To me this is a little high. Is it possible the price might come down?? I am looking to fly from Boston to Orlando but would also settle for Providence to Orlando. Any suggestions?? Thank you for your help!

From where you live, I would opt for Providence, not Boston. Dee's son lives on the Cape also and would not even think to go to Boston.
I would expect the fares to come down around the end of the year or the beginning of next year.

SupermanJoe, I've been to Dennis (well actually Dennisport not that it makes a huge difference I suppose) ;) DH and I LOVE the Cape!!! :D
GAIL HAYDEN, I used to live in Westville (worked @ Amity) ........know several people from Bethany. My best friend's mom is still in Bethany as a matter of fact!
Just wanted to say HELLO to you both!
Naomi :D

minivanmomof2,
Well, then Hello. My mom had a house in Orleans and never would fly out of Boston either. Always picked Providence.
We often vacationed in Dennis when I was a kid. Personally, you cannot get me to the Cape in the summer, way too crowded and the ride home is the pits.
Where are your friends?
Now, to try to get on topic, I hope that the original poster finds some good fares for his trip. :)

I bought my tickets last year at the end of August/beginning of September for this past April's Mass. school vacation week...We went out of BOSTON, was much cheaper and usually is...Delta has more direct flights out of Boston, than Providence...Unless you keep an eye on Southwest out of PVD, there's where you can get some good fares, but you have to be ready to jump :bounce: on them the day they come out, otherwise you won't save much..

Gail you should come to the Cape in the spring or early fall, it's just lovely! Very Crowded now though...summer IS here! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the helpful information!!! I love the cape during the summer. It's dead during the winter, but still a real nice place to live. Don't be a stranger....let me know if any of you head to the cape this summer! Cya later.

I have not been to the Cape since my mother's funeral. Dee's son lives on the Cape and my mother's house is still there ( in the family) and I do know just how lovely it is spring and fall and I also like it in the winter, but totally hate it in the summer.
I will let you know when I plan to visit next. Thanks for the kind invitation. :)
I realize Boston has more flights, but, I really hate driving there, especially now. We usually fly out of Bradley, but, have been known to fly out of Providence if the fares are good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter