Spots Available in Private HHN RIP Tour on 10/5/18

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
I have spots available in my private RIP tour for HHN on Friday, October 5. PM me if you are interested.

I wish!
We're trying to get our crew to commit to the next weekend...or the next. 12th...or 19th... They all seem to have conflicts. My next family..."I'm living ALONE! I"M LIVING ALONE!"

For folks who only have one night for HHN a Private RIP VIP Tour is a great bargain. You get a lot for your money.

1. Tour VIP HHN lanyard

2. Walk the red carpet like a rock star to the podium at Cafe La Bamba and meet up with your tour group and personal tour director for snacks and Halloween desserts buffet before tour starts. Return during the evening for refreshments and soda and water during the night.

3. You see all the houses without standing in line more than once. The public RIP only one time.

4. Express Pass access on rides.

5. Stops at air conditioned cocktail lounges set up at different areas in HHN where you can purchase special cocktails for HHN. These air conditioned cocktail spots are only available to those on the RIP Tours.

Without a doubt if you had to pay separately for ticket to event, Express Pass, HHN Lanyard and refreshments it would cost more then this tour.

Have a great time on your tour soniam. I’am sure you will do well selling out your tour.

Everyone is going to want to see “Stranger Things House” more than once.

FF1A4440-1936-407D-84D0-4B51550EA939.jpeg

37900B5C-2BA8-40B3-BB17-94C1D1582787.jpeg

For folks who only have one night for HHN a Private RIP VIP Tour is a great bargain. You get a lot for your money.

1. Tour VIP HHN lanyard

2. Walk the red carpet like a rock star to the podium at Cafe La Bamba and meet up with your tour group and personal tour director for snacks and Halloween desserts buffet before tour starts. Return during the evening for refreshments and soda and water during the night.

3. You see all the houses without standing in line more than once. The public RIP only one time.

4. Express Pass access on rides.

5. Stops at air conditioned cocktail lounges set up at different areas in HHN where you can purchase special cocktails for HHN. These air conditioned cocktail spots are only available to those on the RIP Tours.

Without a doubt if you had to pay separately for ticket to event, Express Pass, HHN Lanyard and refreshments it would cost more then this tour.

Have a great time on your tour soniam. I’am sure you will do well selling out your tour.

Everyone is going to want to see “Stranger Things House” more than once.

View attachment 332042

View attachment 332043

Thanks for the talk up. This will actually be the first year for us to do HHN, much less a private tour. I think that Friday is going to be pretty crazy, so I think a tour, especially a private tour, will really help ease the pressure of the crowds.

We are a big family here on the Dis.

You and your tour group will have a blast.

It will be great. This will be my third year for HHN coming up. I was fortunate to be in a Private VIP Tour last year and this year coming up with the greatest fan of HHN Mac.

Once you do a Private Tour your hooked. It’s the only way to do HHN.

E8053D19-B5AE-45C5-8552-9B67C9F06FBE.gif

Is the price a secret?

I will not be there at that time so I cannot join the group, just wondering what a place would run so maybe I could check it out next year, but that is ok.

Is the price a secret?

I will not be there at that time so I cannot join the group, just wondering what a place would run so maybe I could check it out next year, but that is ok.

I will PM you. We are not allowed to sell things on the boards.

Private rip hhn tours have the prices listed on

Halloweenhorrornights.com

Take a look at the different types of tours and their prices

Disboards rules and guidelines are listed in the sticky section

No selling allowed

Found your thread on page 2 so doing another gentle bump to get you back in a better spot on page 1

Private rip hhn tours have the prices listed on

Halloweenhorrornights.com

Take a look at the different types of tours and their prices

Disboards rules and guidelines are listed in the sticky section

No selling allowed

Not my board so not my rules, but let me get this straight.

I can announce I have room in a tour and that is fine as long as I make you jump thru a few hoops to find out the cost, but if I list a price. that is selling?

I personally think just announcing you have spaces available is selling unless those spaces are free.

But whatever.

I can announce I have room in a tour and that is fine as long as I make you jump thru a few hoops to find out the cost, but if I list a price. that is selling?

I personally think just announcing you have spaces available is selling unless those spaces are free.

But whatever.

You posted you have no plans to do hhn this year but wanted to check it out for next year.

Why are you trying to stir this thread up by your comments?
You stated you have no plans to attend it this year.

Like I posted above, go to the website to see this year’s prices
Click on the link I provided.

Prices change each year.
What it is for 2018 won’t necessarily be the same for 2019.

It has been posted a few times that no selling is allowed on the boards.

Have no idea why you think this is a tag sale going on.

You will find many posts when someone has booked the illumination boat tours at Disney and create a thread to contact them by pm to join in.

This is no different.

It is a person who has requested anyone interested to join them, to pm them.

I don’t get involved with anyone’s pm’s

I only moderate this section of the Disboards and follow the boards guidelines and rules

If I see selling being discussed in the threads, the thread is closed.

It is rare to have threads go south in this forum.
Let’s move on and play nice.

But whatever.

Yes, you have it straight.

I don’t see where anyone is asking you to “jump through a few hoops” :confused3

Sending a pm isn’t difficult. We joined an illumination tour at Epcot in 2007 and we had to do it all through pm, so those rules have been there a long time.

The rules are pretty simple, maybe you don’t agree with them, but they work out just fine in these instances. Or as Mac said, actually check out the HHN website.........prices are all there.

Soniam, hope you fill the tour :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter