Spoodles 2 Credits?

trvlnut

Mouseketeer
Hi all:

I just made my ADRs for free dining and the cm stated that Spoodles is 2 credits. Everything I have read, including the DW website says 1 credit. What are other's experiences with Spoodles and the credit issue lately? Is it really 2 credits?

TIA

trvlnut said:
Hi all:

I just made my ADRs for free dining and the cm stated that Spoodles is 2 credits. Everything I have read, including the DW website says 1 credit. What are other's experiences with Spoodles and the credit issue lately? Is it really 2 credits?

TIA

Unless it just recently changed, it is only 1 Table Service credit (and I don't see them making that 2 TS).

Flying Fish is 2, I believe, maybe the CM just read the wrong line or something.

Thanks.

I questioned her about it and she said it has been that way for quite awhile. I think I may call and check again. I can't imagine that restaurant being 2 credits. The food isn't expensive enough.

trvlnut said:
Thanks.

I questioned her about it and she said it has been that way for quite awhile. I think I may call and check again. I can't imagine that restaurant being 2 credits. The food isn't expensive enough.

If anyone finds out for sure, please post. This is one of our ADR's, but only if we can't get into ESPN Club, not really because we "have to eat there". It's only a back up plan, and I can't see paying 2 TS credits. Thanks. I thought even the brochure said 1 TS.

We ate there twice two weeks ago and it was 1 TS then.

We have great meals there and normally excellent servers.

If you are a chocolate lover there is a dessert offered in the shop at adjoins the waiting area. You can use your snack credits there and get some. It is a 3" X 3" square of truffled mint chocolate covered in either milk or dark chocolate. :thumbsup2 Oh it was yummy beyond belief.! :banana:

I think the CM was just mistaken. You could always call back and see what another CM says =)

Here is the direct phone number to Spoodles: 407-939-2383

You may want to check that you weren't accidentally booked for Flying Fish.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter