Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

I’m certain they say it’ll take that long for the same reason the posted wait times are longer than the actual wait times, just in case... the on,y time it took us more than an hour on Disney transport was when we got messed up with a bus to Epcot.

Hey Everyone!

So, I booked my Ohana reservation. I looks like the earliest dinner reservation is 5:00. So, I took that. Which is actually when we usually have a reservation, mostly because 5:00 used to be closing time for Animal Kingdome this time of year. I think we will be pushing it to get back into that park after that. But, not sure I can do about that.

Tomorrow is Hollywood Studios day! And I am going to book Sci-Fi Drive Inn. I think I am going to go for a 1:00 lunch time.

Its my birthday so these might be uber tipsy notes o_O
Ok, that will be ok.. And of course you are there now!!!

Glad you booked California Grill! Will be awesome to watch the fireworks from there.
Thanks!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Yesterday we had friends over at our pool club and we had a great time! the rain held out till 5:00 so we got a decent amount of time to chat, drink, eat and of course swim. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

So, I said I booked Ohana, I meant BOMA. And I still only see BOMA at 5:00 as the first reservation. So I am guessing that is the first seating. I know that Whispering Canyon is this way. We will have to make do with that time. Maybe we will just skip the night ride of Everest and head back after. Who knows... BOMA reservations aren't quiet as hard to get, so once they release park hours and maybe even closer when they adjust the hours, I can see what makes the most sense.

I also booked this morning my Sci-Fi Drive Inn reservation. I grabbed a 1:00 lunch reservation. This will probably be out of pocket, and lunch seems like a better time to split some food. Plus it will help break up the day, to sit in the dark and chill from a bit. I am debating doing a Star Wars Dessert Party that day or planning on wandering around Toy Storyland at night. But I have plenty of time to ponder that. But if we do, do the dessert party, we won't want to be overly stuffed with a big dinner. So, lunch made sense for today.

Tomorrow is Ohana! And I am thinking I am going to try for a 4:00 reservation. I was originally going to do a 6:00 reservation. But now that we are doing Magic Kingdom on this day. I am thinking it will by nice to have the early dinner, and we can jump back over to Magic Kingdom to do a few thinks in the evening since we will have the monorail.

I think I am going to grab a BOG Lunch reservation as well. I always make BOG lunch reservations and then cancel them before we go. Lunch just looks so so to me. But I do want to go in the castle again. It has been a very long time. Maybe worst case scenario, we just get some cupcakes and burn some snack credits?

And I just purchased our airfare!
We will be leaving Friday from Philadelphia at 11:15. Which means we can get the girls up and have them head out like they are going to school but instead go to the airport. Which is basically what Gwen has been wanting us to do with her for awhile now. And we will arrive in Florida at 2:00, which gives us plenty of time to get to the hotel and hopefully go to Disney Springs for Dinner.

And then we leave Florida on the following Sunday @ 11:45 am. Which with Magical Express will mean we have to basically get up and leave. But it will get us back home early afternoon and give the girls the evening to chill before heading back to school on Monday.

I am getting SUPER EXCITIED about this trip. I know I have another few days of dinning reservations, and then things will die down. I think I figured out the other day, that my fast pass day is Christmas Eve!!! That will be interesting! But it made me wonder how I could tell Morgan about the trip, as a early gift or something on that day. And then she could help me make fast pass reservations. I just don't know how I would tell JUST her, though.

Well, I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Philadelphia at 11:15

arrive in Florida at 2:00

Are you flying Southwest? We have that same schedule for the Monday we fly in from PHL. Except, I'm pretty sure by late February, my kids are just going to want to swim for the entire evening. I have ideas for DS QS if they want to, but I'm pretty sure I'll be stuck eating dinner at the pool bar while trying to convince the kids that, once your lips turn blue and you start shivering, it's time to get dried off.

Are you flying Southwest? We have that same schedule for the Monday we fly in from PHL. Except, I'm pretty sure by late February, my kids are just going to want to swim for the entire evening. I have ideas for DS QS if they want to, but I'm pretty sure I'll be stuck eating dinner at the pool bar while trying to convince the kids that, once your lips turn blue and you start shivering, it's time to get dried off.
We are flying Southwest. We flew Frontier one time and found out the hard way, that you can't check your bags to go home at the hotels if you are flying Frontier. Never again, said DH!

There is a good chance we eat at the hotel and swim... But we will see. Last trip, I had the same plan, but I think our flight was later in the day And Morgan was fighting off a cold, so we wanted her to rest. That was more important than eating dinner in DS.

But this will probably be our only chance to go DS, so i do hope we can make it down there. And I am ALWAYS up for suggestions!

I was thinking D-Luxe Burger. But am always up for suggestions! That is half of why I do these! Suggest away.

But this will probably be our only chance to go DS, so i do hope we can make it down there. And I am ALWAYS up for suggestions!

Yeah, it's my only realistic chance of getting down there, either. I'm just not sure if it's in the cards. By late February, we are always SO DONE with winter, so I doubt I have any chance of dragging them away from the pool unless it's to a theme park.

If we do DS, my guess is we'll end up getting a bunch of different meals and sharing. Make a pizza at Blaze, get a burger at Deluxe, try some BBQ at Polite Pig, and then blow some snack credits at Goofy's.

A call to my travel agent friends.... Anyone have the park hours schedule for Feb/March?
Crap I forgot to check our calendar but I see you checked Kenny. I personally don't like TP so I would go with Kenny :thumbsup2

****Breaking News****

Oye! Gwen just said to me tonight (as she was giving me a "make-over") that she wants to do Bibbity Bobbity Boutique again next time we go. Blek! I was really hoping that would be a one time thing.
Lol, you've created a princess: monster!

Maybe she’d like the Mermaid dress up at Pirates’s League?
We all did Pirates League a few years ago and I did the Mermaid Makeover :P I loved it lol

My girls didn't for the longest time as well. They were perfectly happy with the target princess dresses for the longest time.

I suggested that! She said Mermaids are weird! :confused3
What!!! The Mermaid Makeover is adorable! Maybe show her pictures?

I know you settled on CG; I was going to say HDDR but I'm too late. I think it should be your back-up if you change your mind!

The only think better than having that date, is getting a surprise trip from your hubby! ;)
Ha!!! I know! That was an incredibly unexpected surprise...I told him to do it again! :)

I fell lots of pages behind here (and everywhere else) during my summer hiatus from the DIS! I wish someone would pretend to drive me to school but take me to the airport instead!!

If we do DS, my guess is we'll end up getting a bunch of different meals and sharing. Make a pizza at Blaze, get a burger at Deluxe, try some BBQ at Polite Pig, and then blow some snack credits at Goofy's.
This pretty much sums up what we do when we go to DS. Just add in a stop at the World of Disney.

I know you settled on CG; I was going to say HDDR but I'm too late. I think it should be your back-up if you change your mind!
It was a hard choice... But I decided I wanted at least one new restaurant.

FP day on CHristmas Eve will definitely be interesting!
Intersting is for sure.

I fell lots of pages behind here (and everywhere else) during my summer hiatus from the DIS! I wish someone would pretend to drive me to school but take me to the airport instead!!
Seriously, you guys had a fantastic summer!

I was able to book my Ohana reservation this morning. I have been having issues doing so between 7:00 - 8:30-ish. Which thankfully that isn't too much of an issue. But still. I am not looking forward to fast pass day. I booked a 4:00 and a 6:00. I couldn't decide which would be better. I will get ride of one eventually.

Tomorrow I am going to book Kona Cafe breakfast! Because I want this:
Kona Cafe Champagne Flight

Yum!!

Tomorrow is Ohana! And I am thinking I am going to try for a 4:00 reservation. I was originally going to do a 6:00 reservation. But now that we are doing Magic Kingdom on this day. I am thinking it will by nice to have the early dinner, and we can jump back over to Magic Kingdom to do a few thinks in the evening since we will have the monorail.

I think I am going to grab a BOG Lunch reservation as well. I always make BOG lunch reservations and then cancel them before we go. Lunch just looks so so to me. But I do want to go in the castle again. It has been a very long time. Maybe worst case scenario, we just get some cupcakes and burn some snack credits?

I was able to book my Ohana reservation this morning. I have been having issues doing so between 7:00 - 8:30-ish. Which thankfully that isn't too much of an issue. But still. I am not looking forward to fast pass day. I booked a 4:00 and a 6:00. I couldn't decide which would be better. I will get ride of one eventually.
So I had quoted the first one suggesting to get both and drop one later...then I see you already did that!

I mean, you can see my MDE - how many duplicate reservations do I have...I'm scared to count!

So, tomorrow is my last day to make reservations early. I think I am going to make a reservation at the Plaza for lunch! As long as they have the plaza fries and fried green tomato sandwich I am in!

I may have gone reservation crazy this morning. I realized that I was so focused on the first 4 days with the dinning plan, that the second half I was kind of winging it. So, I kind of added a few items as a just in case scenario...

Friday
No ADR's, hopefully DS and some CS for dinner.

Saturday

BOG Breakfast: 8:00AM,
BOG Lunch: 12:30PM,
California Grill: 7:30PM

Sunday

BOMA: 5:00PM & BOMA: 7:00PM - I booked a later reservation thinking maybe we would want to skip the night Everest Ride and just go a little later to dinner.

Monday

Sci-Fi Drive Inn: 1:00PM,
Possibly Star Wars Dessert Party?

Tuesday

BOG Lunch: 12:30PM,
Ohana 4:00PM or Ohana 6:00PM - I couldn't decide on this one as well. I am still leaning towards the earlier reservation and then head back into the park for a bit. But wanted the option to stay a little later and then just stay at the hotel for the night.

Wednesday

Kona Cafe: 9:15AM or Ohana Breakfast: 10:15 - I was just going to do Kona but then I was thinking that this would obviously be the prefect time to do Ohana Breakfast. But the food seems kind of just ok. I wish they had one signature thing or something. I feel like Kona will win on this one, but again wanted the option to decide later.

Thursday

Skipper Canteen: 5:15

Friday

Bon Voyage Breakfast: 7:45AM,
Via Napoli: 5:30PM, or La Hacienda: 8:45PM - I was originally thinking we would just have Flower & Garden snacks all afternoon. But then I started thinking that we might want to sit down and rest. We love Via Napoli and would be easy to share something there even if we had already eaten some of the F&G offerings. AND then I thought about getting a late reservation to see Illuminations. But I think I will cancel that, as 8:45 would be SUPER late for dinner for us.

Saturday

The Plaza: 12:30PM, Happily Ever After Dessert Party After Party - It looks like as of now, Magic Kingdom is closing at 8:00, so, I def want to do the after dessert party.

Sunday

Departure Day. We leave fairly early, so we will be up and pretty much catching Magical Express.

My new problem... I need something else to ponder... I have been trying to swim in the morning and running these dinning options through my head has helped me past the time. Now what?

I have been trying to swim in the morning and running these dinning options through my head has helped me past the time. Now what?

The fall always gives me plenty to worry about! Back to school, Halloween costumes, hosting Thanksgiving, hosting and gifts for Christmas. To add insult to injury, my girls' birthday is in November so I throw in planning their gifts and party and annual family photos. I don't come up for air until January.

The fall always gives me plenty to worry about! Back to school, Halloween costumes, hosting Thanksgiving, hosting and gifts for Christmas. To add insult to injury, my girls' birthday is in November so I throw in planning their gifts and party and annual family photos. I don't come up for air until January.
This is true!

And this year, Morgan is doing Junior Swim Team which is 3 days a week and Gwen is doing Swim Lessons and Gymnastics. Oh, and they want to possibly do some art painting classes and possibly Rock Climbing at a new gym by us. So, we will be super busy!

Plans are looking solid! Dining is my favorite part of a WDW vacation to plan.

I may have to eat at the Plaza again. I know you guys liked it, and I know a few other DISers who like it, I just was meh about it.

I agree a sit down at Epcot would be nice. All the booths are great but indoor seated dining is a nice rest.

Something to ponder... outfits? Ears? World peace? :confused3:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!