Split Stay & ADRs

MNDisneyMommy

Mouseketeer
Someone had mentioned earlier that if you are doing a split stay DVC, you can call into DVC Member Services and they will book your 180+10 even through the split (although the site nor regular calls will let you do this and will say you need to wait.

I wasn't holding my breath, but I called this morning and was extremely pleased that they were able to do this for me. They even worked around the fact that the first part of the split was two nights rented from another member by my brother (we are all staying together in a 2BR). The rep worked tirelessly to work around the system hiccups - I don't know what she had to do, and it did take a really long time, but they made it work and I got all of my reservations done this morning. Including our Pirate's League and Pixar Play Zone reservations.

Yay! A totally unexpected DVC benefit. :) Just wanted to share in case others had the same question at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter