Special 4th of July activities on board?

dkis4nu

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been on a cruise during the 4th? Wondering if they have special drinks, meals, programs, activities,etc.? Thinking about them today.

dk

We sailed on the Wonder, July 4th, way back in 2002. At dinner they did a little toast and we all got a commemorative "glass" (plastic). The sail away party was held in the atrium due to lightning and they had a red white and blue balloon drop. I don't remember anything else however, being 22 years ago, my memory may have faded. ;)

We also did the Wonder 4th of July on 2016. No balloon drop but I think we got little flags? Characters were 4th festive after we left the dock. No Menu changes.

We were in Reykjavik on July 4th on a Norway/Iceland cruise several years ago. The characters were in their special 4th of July/Americana outfits and there was some kind of stage show on deck.I remember them giving out flags, but I have no recollection of what they did for the stage show. And it was cold and windy. They may have had drinks, too?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest