Space shuttle launch in Jan...question

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
Have any of you driven from WDW to see the shuttle launch? The website says to arrive 4 hours early, expect bad, and heavy traffic. How much time should I give myself to get from WL to Titusville if I want to be at a breakfast with an astronaut at 6am???
Any comments would be much appreciated:D

We drove from WDW a couple of years ago. I don't remember the trip taking that long, and traffic was ridiculous but we ended up right across the body of water (river?) from the shuttle. It was spectacular and we would love to do it again. If you want to be there by 6, I would leave around 2:30-3:00.

This response wasn't much help, was it? Sorry.

That was alot of help.... the launch ( if it happens) will be between 10am and 2pm. I have driven to Port Canveral before and it took an hour...so I could see it taking twice that easily.... plus we have to park and take a shuttle bus to KSC.
Keep your fingers crossed that it 's not delayed!
I know the odds aren't good:(

Thanks, Perdidobay! :) Hopefully we will be in Florida at that time, so it would be great to see it go up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter