souvenir tickets for Oct 2016

LaVon

Mouseketeer
SOO we are heading to Disneyland for the very first time Oct 10-14 2016.. Im hoping our Souvenir tickets are something to do with Halloween... Does anyone one know?

I don't know about regular tickets, but even MHP tickets are not Halloween themed. Last year they had Mater and Lightning McQueen. The computer vouchers had Vampire Mickey, but the actual tickets did not.

SOO we are heading to Disneyland for the very first time Oct 10-14 2016.. Im hoping our Souvenir tickets are something to do with Halloween... Does anyone one know?
Our souvineer tickets last year did not either. We went October last year and did not make the Halloween Party, this year will be my daughters 2nd trip Oct 14-20 CANNOT WAIT
LaVon Keep researching all you can. Last year my friends were laughing at me for all my Disney stalking, but I woulldn't change it, and am back at it this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter