Southwest Points question

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
So forgive me if this is a dumb question.... I'm pretty new at this.

I just signed up for the SW Credit Card and will get 50,000 after using the card for $2000.00. When I go to get flights for my family of 4 - can I use those 50,000 points for all 4 of us - not just the credit card holder?

TIA

Sorry, I'm going to add what might also be a dumb question. Do those 50,000 points you earn from the CC go straight into your rapid rewards account? I've only earned SW points from taking flights I've paid for. Does it work the same way? Considering the card myself. Thanks!

Sorry, I'm going to add what might also be a dumb question. Do those 50,000 points you earn from the CC go straight into your rapid rewards account? I've only earned SW points from taking flights I've paid for. Does it work the same way? Considering the card myself. Thanks!

Yes, they get automatically posted to your RR account after the statement close date that you meet your spend in. Ex: you meet your spend on March 15, but your statement closes April 1. The points will be posted April 2 or within a few days of that.

The card is awesome, I have taken several flights just using it for daily expenses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter