South Africa Signature

HappyGrumpy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this trip and have any feedback or a trip report they could direct me to!

I really want to do this trip just looking for info!

Has anyone done this trip and have any feedback or a trip report they could direct me to!

I really want to do this trip just looking for info!

This is the first year for the South African Trip and none of them have taken place yet.

We are scheduled for the July 6 SA Signature tour. We have talked with ABD many times over the phone about this trip and they have a particular Disney associate that calls us back with answers to our questions about this trip. He constantly tells us that there will be many special surprises on the trip.

This is the first year for the South African Trip and none of them have taken place yet.

OOPS:) Obviously a newbie question!

We are scheduled for the July 6 SA Signature tour. We have talked with ABD many times over the phone about this trip and they have a particular Disney associate that calls us back with answers to our questions about this trip. He constantly tells us that there will be many special surprises on the trip.

I am so excited for you! Will you be doing a trip report when you get back? We are doing our first ABD in August. If we like it as much as everyone says I could see us booking our next trip to Africa! Do you know how our currency is currently holding up to theirs. The reason I ask is because the Dollar against the Euro is pretty stinky right now that is why we did not choose Europe this year.:thumbsup2

I hope your family has an outstanding time! :yay:

Thank you, HappyGrumpy and we hope your August trip is a great time as well. Yes, we will be doing a trip report either during the trip or when we get back to the USA. I have not followed the currency too much. One dollar today is equal to 8.96580 ZAR. The South African Rand has been as high as 9.2 ZAR to one US dollar. Best wishes for your first ABD trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter