"Sounds Like Summer" Concerts- Anybody see Stayin' Alive?

flyinglizard

DIS Veteran
WE DID TONITE!

First let me just say that I am not a "card carrying" Bee Gees fan, but both my wife and I really enjoyed Stayin' Alive tonite at EPCOT. Not too often wife is ready to see all three sets! She also confirmed that the front members looked like the Bee Gees.

They did a remarkable job sounding like the tribute group as well. Someone asked on a previous post "which Bee Gees... the 60's or the 70's group?"... Well, they pretty much they did both- "Massachussetts" from 1967, "Gotta Get a Message to You", 1968, , "Lonely Days", "How can You Mend a Broken Heart", "Jive Talkin", "Nights on Broadway", "You Should Be Dancing", "How Deep is Your Love", "Stayin Alive", "Night Fever", "Too Much Heaven", "Tragedy" and "Love You Inside Out", from 1979. I might have missed a tune or two... Over the three sets, they did a couple repeats, but not many.

This evening I saw very few people walking out of the theater all night. If you get a chance to see Stayin' Alive, I'm sure you'll find it a delightful tribute... even if you aren't a Bee Gees fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter