Something About Nothing ... #12

Rain finally started at 4.30pm........been hot and threatening all day........

Back in our Suite strangely watching Die Hard with snacks and glass of wine.......will shower and head out somewhere for dinner later......if rain stays on........its Amatista.......

Having a blast!!!!

Rain finally started at 4.30pm........been hot and threatening all day........

Back in our Suite strangely watching Die Hard with snacks and glass of wine.......will shower and head out somewhere for dinner later......if rain stays on........its Amatista.......

Having a blast!!!!

I think we brought the rain in with us.

I think we brought the rain in with us.

Lol........we can blame you if you want........:D it was forecast all day, so not raining till most of the day has past is alright in my book........

We’re still in the happiest place on Earth..........

Hope you’re trip is fabulous......give us a shout if you see us.........:wave2:

Planning on Studios tomorrow morning, unless it rains.....then it’s Mall at Millenia............meeting a friend offsite for earlyish dinner then planning IOA until late as it’s open till 10.......unless it rains............then it’s StrongWater for us........:laughing:

Schumi, looks like it will be Amastista for you and Tom tonight.

I have Orlando weather on my phone and looks like good weather for ducks the next 24 hours.

Schumi, looks like it will be Amastista for you and Tom tonight.

I have Orlando weather on my phone and looks like good weather for ducks the next 24 hours.

Yep........made the most of the day before rain started.......:)

May or may not have involved some sangria at Backwater Bar in IOA..........:rolleyes1

Had the worst lunch ever........went to Gaylord Palms.........food was awful! Beautiful hotel though..........so sitting having snacks to tide us over till dinner..........

Where is dinner tonight?

I think it’s drying up........so maybe Cowfish if it stays dry, then a cocktail in Margaritaville............or Amatista.........

All depends on weather..........

Enjoy your pizza mac........always a good choice.............:thumbsup2

Good Monday morning

Back to work day unless you are on vacation or in the hospital today
(Looking at you Robbie)

Have a good week homies

One day I'm going to wake up and not be tired but today is not that day. Wasn't helped by the fact I was awoken sometime in the night by the clickety clack of the dog walking around. Already had a diet soda to start the caffeine, then coffee when I get to work. Have a good one ya'll!

Morning Mac. Hope your day is a good one. We have rain, and more rain. Pattern for the week. Muggy as all this morning, with 57 feeling just icky. 70 or so by the afternoon, with chance of severe thunderstorms arriving. Did I say muggy? With the rain earlier this morning, a wet ride. Oh well, ice tea and an ice cream bar for breakfast. Yep, that's right, even on a work day, ice cream for breakfast.

:woohoo: House and Schumi, hope the weather is great today. Enjoy your vacations at the Dark Side.

Robo, sending lots of hugs and good wishes all goes well today.

And what? A Robbie sighting. Yay! And a dog? Yep, diet soda is a good start to the day.

With that,

images

and for those cat lovers:
images
:D

:umbrella: :wave2:

Happy Monday all!!

Schumi and houseofthrees- Yay on Orlando! Hope the weather dries up for you!! It's still the place to be even on a rainy day!!

Robo- will definitely check out the You Tube on cat roomba!! Safe travels!

Charade-your kitty is adorable!!

Have a dentist appointment this morning- just a cleaning(hopefully he won't find any other work!)

House and Schumi, hope the weather is great today. Enjoy your vacations at the Dark Side.
ugh-looks like tropical depression moving into Florida-hope it moves on through quickly!

Monday. Yay. 3 sleeps til take kid back to the Mouse for the summer. Went to lake yesterday for the day-gorgeous day. Took MiL (and her husband and his sister) out to lunch at one of our favorite spots on the lake. Then shopping for the boy-spent ~$150 and he got 2 pairs shoes, 3 shirts, 4 pairs shorts, swim trunks with swim shirt - not too shabby. I picked up a new swim top (have lots of plain black bottoms) and a cute dress from Target-Mickey collection. Will be good for cruise too (150 days but who's counting:rolleyes1). Then to pool for couple hours before heading home. Oldest decided to stay for a couple days-she is trying to make most of her very short break between finals and job.

Hope the cleaning is quick and painless Patty!

Lynne-is that tropical depression weather pattern affecting you? We may get a storm or two here in next day but that is from jetstream.

Out of melatonin and haven't slept great most nights for last week. Must stop and get some on way home.

Happy post-SundayFunday! (maybe if I don't call it Monday it won't behave like a Monday??)

MonyK, nope, no tropical for me, just a low weather system that seems to like being just off the coast, so every day this week, rain. Tomorrow, chance of high wind thunderstorms in the afternoon - evening. We have a peek of some sun for a few hours, before rain for the ride home. Yay, for your cruise countdown, and shopping buys. Also sounds like you had a great Mother's Day.

Nice enough walk for lunch. 64 out, so pleasant enough, but with all the wet still around, muggy and damp feeling. Tree leaves still upside down, so more rain in store for later today, for sure.

Oh yeah, it definitely feels like a Monday. Did not sleep well last night. Rain and noisy neighbors. Well, partying for Mothers so late, maybe okay, but this mother needs an early bedtime.

Time for tea. Lunch ate, quite quickly for some reason. Maybe some chocolate this afternoon.

Hey homies, stop in and say hello. Charade, Tink, looking at you all.

Monyk- Safe travels! Hope the weather clears up for all of you in and heading to Orlando!!

Monyk- I've read about melatonin- maybe I should try it. I don't sleep well- wake up a lot and can't get back to sleep. I blame it on old age!

So, the only constant in my life right now is that I keep changing my vacations! Had a long weekend planned over Memorial Day to visit Universal & Disney. But older son found an apartment in Ft. Lauderdale (pheww!! ) So they can get the keys June 23. He's heading down with his fiancee to get the keys, clean, etc. before the move. So, DH and I offered to help. So, in order to save $$ and vacation days, we decided to shorten our May vacation and stay at Sapphire Falls instead of HRH. We may still try to venture over to EPCOT for a day, but we'll see. We thought of skipping this trip, but it was our relaxing weekend so we're going ahead with it!

I don't sleep well- wake up a lot and can't get back to sleep. I blame it on old age!
This is me too!! If I wake up past about 1 am I am usually awake or fitful sleep rest of night. The melatonin has helped with staying asleep part.

Have fun with memorial weekend - hopefully no monsoons!

Bored at work again, but I leave in less than an hour.
I think this board is getting to me. I had a dream the other night that I was going back to one of the theme parks. I was upset because I had forgotten to pack my contact lenses. (I haven’t worn contacts for years.) I also has to pick up some big, goey donuts first. I really need a vacation.

We are 20 mins away from Portofino. I am ready to be out if the car. Pretty sure my whole clan agrees!
hope you have a great trip and don’t get rained on too much.

Back to work day unless you are on vacation or in the hospital today
(Looking at you Robbie)
Yeah, back to work for me. Came in today and asked for some time off.

We have rain, and more rain. Pattern for the week. Muggy as all this morning, with 57 feeling just icky. 70 or so by the afternoon, with chance of severe thunderstorms arriving.
We have to possibility of severe weather today. It’s also supposed to storm all weekend.

Charade-your kitty is adorable!!
Thank you.

Will be good for cruise too (150 days but who's counting
Of course you’re counting. Who wouldn’t be?

Had a long weekend planned over Memorial Day to visit Universal & Disney. But older son found an apartment in Ft. Lauderdale (pheww!! ) So they can get the keys June 23. He's heading down with his fiancee to get the keys, clean, etc. before the move. So, DH and I offered to help.
Congrats to him on finding an apartment. We did a lot of apartment hunting in that area several years ago.

Getting sleepy now. I think I will get up and walk around a bit.

Another quick drive by........

Monsoon weather this morning........dried up after lunch and looking much better now.........who says you can’t have fun in the rain! Shopping is fun...........

IOA and Cowfish later I think............loving this trip...........:D

Hope youse guys are doing good.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter