Something About Nothing ... #12

Can’t multi quote this morning???

Charade, yes, Watch the movie before you see the play.......it really is a lot of fun!!! Love Kevin of course, but John Lithgow is wonderful in it!!

Have you ever heard of mums.net?? I was never a member as I couldn’t be doing with all that pathetic carry on of one upping everyone.........but they did have some fun threads to read........you couldn’t believe what some folks got upset over.........

Robo......thank you!! I’m so glad you’re doing better..........I was clearing out old emails last night and found some of the lovely ones you wrote to me after my best friend died. They were so lovely, I began to fill up all over again :hug: Even although it’s just over 2 years, it still hits me at times badly.

But, with the shill........that didn’t bother me at all.......:thumbsup2

Watching Happy Death Day tonight since Danielle picked it up at the store today.

Only 29 more days! :banana:

Lynne, nice of your son to treat you to dinner. Glad you got to spend time with him. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Bobbie, we play nice here...don't go back to that other place...if you need me to give them a talking to just let me know.

Hope you enjoyed your pizza patty.

You have to watch Footloose Charade...the Kevin Bacon version not the new one.

Robo, the ant bites are still itchy occasionally as fire ant bites will be. Hope you are doing well.

Carole as was said before...some people are just jealous of the wonderful life you have...I'm just happy that you share it with us.

Mac, you're my favorite mod and one of my favorite people :hug:

Time to watch the movie.

Oh I agree.......only watch the Kevin Bacon version!!! Remakes don’t work!!!

We just watched Happy Death Day on Saturday night...........we enjoyed it and could see how it will work in the Blumhouse.........Hope you both enjoyed it............how is Trey getting on??

Thanks Vicki........you are too kind. I do not and will never understand jealousy........nor people who constantly try to one up you :confused3 .....I had that experience recently.........pathetic beyond belief. Best ignored.........and that’s what I’ll continue to do.........I know who my friends are buddy........:hug:

Hope those bites ease up soon.......itchy bites are a nightmare!!! You know you shouldn’t scratch........but jeez!!! Hope you and the kids are doing ok........:wave2:

party::bday: To Lynne...........:cake:............ not sure I’ll get on laptop later to do some pictures......so have a safe journey and very happy birthday.........

:wave2: To everyone else............

D Day!!!

Decorator day..........4 days of dust. Why does decorating mean so much dust around the house!!! 4 rooms being disrupted, but least we can avoid them.......except kitchen to make tea and coffee for them.........

Looks another dull grey day........

Have a great Tuesday............:wave2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNE...……..Safe travels and have a wonderful trip...…..:wave2:

cute doggy Tuesday...……..

Decorators have started...…….yay!!!! Tea and biscuits have been handed out...……:thumbsup2

Have a great Tuesday everyone...……...

Aww, thank you Schumi. What a better way to spend my birthday, short work day, and a start of some fun for days.

No sunshine today. Cooler 65 right now, overcast with area showers throughout the day. I better not bring that weather pattern with me. I want to have that full sun days predicted here at the end of the week.

Ack, will post more later.

images
Yes, ladies and gents, it's Tuesday, and tacos are on the menu. You too can say, upload_2018-8-21_6-37-33.jpeg. Join Mac in a Taco Bell run. But remember, upload_2018-8-21_6-39-33.jpeg,

Woot, countdown is now in hours. Check marks are starting. Thanks, Schumi, Mac, Robo, Tink, and all that are sending me off. And yes, the sunglasses are packed. Sigh, no need to use them today. Boo.

Thank you Tink! Hope you coffee is hot and plentiful. Still gray and not so nice out light rain started too. I need more tea.

Aww, thank you CK and Mac. No cake, but more tea. Lucky, found little one's jacket in the car. Can't zip it, but hey, it fits well enough. Keeps me warmer.

Morning Sans family :wave2:

Happy Birthday Lynne

B5FEEA5D-361E-4947-85D6-75D43338D005.gif

5031507D-6BA4-4FA3-9FC1-2D4949812516.gif

1012D4F4-934D-4D67-BB38-D9C561BA9A57.gif

88068B58-2021-4F4B-9855-DC3BA711FE8E.gif

Here is hoping the last few hours of your work day go quickly and you have all your packing done. Go and have a great time with your daughter on vacation.

Last edited:
Good morning Sans Family :D... I hope everyone is having a good morning! I just dropped Liv off to Calculus camp. Her calculus class this year is a UCONN one. she will get 6 UCONN credits for college transfer. Her teacher decided to do a three day two hour camp this week to help them prepare. She was actually excited about goingo_O... I don't know many teens who would be excited to do that LOL!! She takes after DH. I just had a cup of coffee with my coconut bread and almond butter. I am trying to start the day. DH and I stayed up very late watching Parental Guidance. Love the cast in that movie.

Schumi - Thank you for sharing your experience and I totally agree about how people can get and don't get it! I will continue to type away here:goodvibes ...I agree with you the originals are the best. I just can't get into these remakes of my beloved 80"s movies.

Mac - Thank you for the kind words and welcome. Honestly in this thread I love the way everyone talks about everything and supports each other. I think in this crazy world we live in today it's nice to have a place to go and get away from it all with great people.

Tink :D... Thank you for the offer of telling them:thumbsup2... I decided I am not going back there to post. I may use it for information. This particular thread are with people who know a lot of insiders and get good news.

Robo - Thank you for that. I agree Mac has started a nice place for people to meet and become friends and family.

Patty - Thank you for being interested in my trip! I would love to tell you about the coasters. I know it is not for everyone and I have to admit now that I am a little older I think about things on the rides a little more, but can't help myself. I noticed I really enjoy the floating sensations that I get in the air on some of these coasters.

Lynne - Thank you I appreciate it! Wishing you safe travels and a great trip! What a great way to start your birthday!

birthday2.jpg

Off to get ready for the day! Haircuts and shopping!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Have fun with haircut Bobbie...…….and love coconut bread...….:wave2:

Weather forecast lied!!!

Supposed to be grey and miserable all day...…...we have...…..brilliant sunshine and it is boiling hot!!!! This is more like it...……:sunny:

Haven`t even glanced in the rooms that are being decorated...….I can`t leave it till they`re fully done as I`d like, but will see kitchen and utility tonight......looking forward to it even though, not finished...…..always dread in case I picked the wrong colours!!! Tom says I`ll be happy...…..

Took me hours to do on section of trip report today...…..it kept logging me off and then some of what I had typed had disappeared...….very frustrating!!!

But, don't have much to do as it was such a short trip, so shouldn't take me long...…….

I should really go do something...……...:rolleyes1

Weather forecast lied!!!

Supposed to be grey and miserable all day...…...we have...…..brilliant sunshine and it is boiling hot!!!! This is more like it...……:sunny:

Always a nice surprise, isn't it? Just wondering, what is your weather usually like in August? Here in Buffalo our average high is about 78- drops to lower 70s by September. I don't even want to think about past September!!

Dreary Tuesday here! Going to dinner with my mom later- she is quite the lady about town at 85! Always out with my cousins, niece, my brother or sister! She misses my dad so much! We all try to keep her busy!:thumbsup2

Safe travels, Lynne!:)

It’s another boring day at work. I can think of a dozen things I could be doing instead, but at least I get paid for this.

Have you ever heard of mums.net?? I was never a member as I couldn’t be doing with all that pathetic carry on of one upping everyone.........but they did have some fun threads to read........you couldn’t believe what some folks got upset over.........
I’m not familiar with mums.net, but I used to be a member of the Babycenter forums. Several of us still keep in touch 18 years later.

No sunshine today. Cooler 65 right now, overcast with area showers throughout the day. I better not bring that weather pattern with me. I want to have that full sun days predicted here at the end of the week.
Hoping you get lots of sun and warmth while in Florida.

Good morning Sans Family :D... I hope everyone is having a good morning! I just dropped Liv off to Calculus camp. Her calculus class this year is a UCONN one. she will get 6 UCONN credits for college transfer. Her teacher decided to do a three day two hour camp this week to help them prepare. She was actually excited about goingo_O... I don't know many teens who would be excited to do that LOL!!
I probably would have gone to Calculus camp if it had been offered. I was a bit of a nerd in high school. (I earned a varsity letter in math team.)I tried to talk B into taking Calculus this year, but she wasn’t interested. She has 6 hours of pre-Calculus that will transfer though.

Glad you got the weather you like. I would love some sun, but with less heat and humidity.

I am counting the minutes until lunch.

Patty, usually between 15c and 20c which is 60 and 70F........varies greatly......some years we get beautiful weather other years it’s the lower end.........today we have 76f. We are having a beautiful summer though this year. Although we did have the heating on for an hour last night.

Charade.......oh you don’t want to know that website. Think of the Community Board here but, on steroids!! They would argue their own name.........as I said I never joined it.....not my thing at all.......most just wanted to up their post count and their version of “likes” so they spouted nonsense at times.

Had a glance at downstairs bathroom, utility and laundry room.......thrilled with it so far and still other coats to do......kitchen has only had the ceilings painted.......we have a two part kitchen, the old traditional part and the modern extension which is very open........so it’s very bright......can’t wait to see it all done!

Dh is more looking forward to his new giant shed coming tomorrow..........:confused3

Need to get the blind company out to measure up and replace the blinds that were up........will be glad when next week comes around and we don’t have much to do!!

Simple BLT wraps with potato chips for dinner tonight........kitchen is too upturned to cook........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter