Something About Nothing ... #12

Good Morning!

Today should be a holiday- I heard its national Bacon lovers day!

Cool here as well- I dont like it Im not ready for fall- I need more hot days for the pool!

getting darker so much earlier at night and staying darker that little bit later in the morning.........surely winter can’t be on the way..

I do hate when it gets dark earlier at night! The thought of winter is frightening, isn't it?:scared1:

Hello, I want lizard hot weather, and beautiful warm nights.

Me too!! You should have it in Orlando!! :cheer2:

I need more hot days for the pool!

Absolutely! :thumbsup2 And bacon sounds great!!

It's warm here today, but a cold front moves in tomorrow. Wednesday the HIGH is 70!:eek:

thq1r.jpg

Aren’t you leaving later today for Orlando?

Be sure to check in here as I know your birthday is coming up this month

Not sure I can keep up the pace in being an early bird
Why can’t medical testing labs open at 10 instead of 7 in the mornings

Off for grocery shopping
I’ll pick wisely as will have to create meals based on what I buy

Have a great Monday homies

Pack your bags and head for the boat
Climb in and off we will go to schumi’s

Bacon queen across the pond
Hope she has plenty for all of us

Love Kevin Bacon...……..oh wait...……:D

You mean actual bacon...………………..:rotfl:

lol...….open house here for bacon......plenty of room for most!!!!

There`s always bacon at Carole`s home is one of my friends husbands favourite sayings...….lol.....she tries to be "healthy" and give him muesli that looks like sawdust......she can often be seen in one of the local café`s having yep, you guessed it...….bacon sandwiches!!!!

She`s a "vegetarian" at the moment...….we`ll see how long that lasts!!!!

upload_2018-8-20_9-59-45.jpeg - LOL

No Mac, I can't count sometimes. One more sleep here, then off we go.

CK, so happy you said it here. Yes, let's celebrate upload_2018-8-20_10-1-20.jpeg and for some, upload_2018-8-20_10-1-39.jpeg. Schumi probably already has that ready for us. :laughing:

Oh, you mean upload_2018-8-20_10-3-43.jpeg:rotfl: Kevin Bacon. Oh he is a good actor.

Getting punchy, well shivering from the cold, damp feeling AC, and mostly, well, wahoo! Countdown, 3, 2, 1, tomorrow is take off. :dancer:

Since we are celebrating not just birthdays,

upload_2018-8-20_10-28-17.jpeg ooh pie, not really a pie fan, but like what's inside the pie crust. Oh, and then there's Schumi's pie --- upload_2018-8-20_10-28-52.jpeg yep, she's celebrating today. LOL

View attachment 345086 - LOL

No Mac, I can't count sometimes. One more sleep here, then off we go.

CK, so happy you said it here. Yes, let's celebrate View attachment 345087 and for some, View attachment 345092. Schumi probably already has that ready for us. :laughing:

Oh, you mean View attachment 345096:rotfl: Kevin Bacon. Oh he is a good actor.

Getting punchy, well shivering from the cold, damp feeling AC, and mostly, well, wahoo! Countdown, 3, 2, 1, tomorrow is take off. :dancer:

But Lynne, no one sleeps the night before an amazing vacation

Might dose off and on but don’t call that sleep
Lol

Safe travels and happy packing Lynne!
BACON! and i did have some this am as the home I am at today had extra from breakfast mmmm.

13 year old doggie not doing well today. He was breathing heavy this am, wouldn't get up, just laying by water bowl. Won't eat. DH went and got canned food, and tried giving him some leftover steak-not interested. If we did hospice for dogs it would be time. Not sure how DH and kids are gonna handle this when he goes. He doesn't seem to be in pain, just not interested in moving or eating. Middle had a very bad day Saturday (that reminds me I need to call to check on counselor appointment) so losing her dog is going to be rough. May just go ahead and book the Universal trip and tell her about it so she has something to look forward to, we can run by Central Florida campus so she has excused days for "college visit". Frontier flights are $30 each way today, have an accommodation certificate for 2 bed condo ( for a week although won't need all the days). Need to discuss with DH later.

Monday memes needed!.

Oh MonyK, always hard to loose a family pet. Sending lots of hugs that at 13, dog's lead a great life, with a loving family, so if time to go, he can. And a trip is always a good way to have something fun to focus on. Wow, great flight prices. Even better, a certificate for a 2 bedroom. As said, Just Do It.

And Monday memes? Here ya go, and some more hugs for ya:

upload_2018-8-20_12-56-57.jpegupload_2018-8-20_12-57-28.jpeg
images
images
images
images
upload_2018-8-20_13-0-49.jpegupload_2018-8-20_13-1-40.jpeg

but
images
- and that means the last day before birthdays trip.

BACON! and i did have some this am as the home I am at today had extra from breakfast mmmm.

13 year old doggie not doing well today. He was breathing heavy this am, wouldn't get up, just laying by water bowl. Won't eat. DH went and got canned food, and tried giving him some leftover steak-not interested. If we did hospice for dogs it would be time. Not sure how DH and kids are gonna handle this when he goes. He doesn't seem to be in pain, just not interested in moving or eating. Middle had a very bad day Saturday (that reminds me I need to call to check on counselor appointment) so losing her dog is going to be rough. May just go ahead and book the Universal trip and tell her about it so she has something to look forward to, we can run by Central Florida campus so she has excused days for "college visit". Frontier flights are $30 each way today, have an accommodation certificate for 2 bed condo ( for a week although won't need all the days). Need to discuss with DH later.

Monday memes needed!.

Oh Monyk- I'm so very sorry about your dog!:hug: It is so heartbreaking when they become ill and pass. They are family members and it is tough to lose them! Please know my thoughts and prayers are with your little pup and all of you!

Yay on the UO trip !!:) Wow $30 flights?? That's wonderful!

Just saw Lynne's memes! Yay!! Hope you can post some memes even on vacation- I look forward to them!:)

Monday memes needed!.

Oh sorry about your doggy MonyK.........I’m sure you’re glad he doesn’t seem to be in any pain.........but how awful to watch him......:hug:

Fabulous flight prices!! Wow.......$30 buys drinks on our flights!! Hope you get sorted..........

Lynne......wow picture overload!!!! Least you won’t get told you post too many pictures..........::yes:: in case I miss you, hope you and your daughter have a wonderful trip!!! I know you don’t post much when you’re away, so look forward to hearing about it when you get back!!! Have fun............:wave2:

Today was a good day.........Garden furniture returned, paint for decorators who are starting tomorrow was delivered here today, our builder confirmed he’ll be able to do totally redo Kyle’s bathroom while we are away in September........thankfully..........big job, will be glad to miss all that work going on!!!

Left brochures for us to pick everything we want.........will get that done easily!!!

Love getting items ticked off a list.........

Getting cool here again........::yes::

Afternoon everyone:goodvibes :wave:Mac, Schumi, Robo, Keisha, Tink, Tgrgrl, Agavegirl, Ckmiles, Charade, buckeev and Kohlby.

I love the bacon topic it is always a nice part of breakfast. However, I do turkey bacon we don't eat port here. Oh and I always enjoyed the other Bacon! He was awesome in the 80"s movies:thumbsup2

LynneG- have a great trip! love the memes!

Monykalyn- sorry to hear about your dog. I know how hard it can be on the family when they get sick. We have special traditions here when our pets get sick to help the healing process. I will keep you and your dog in my thoughts:goodvibes

Last week before school starts and trying to get Olivia to clean her room and go through clothes. I am sure I will be clothes shopping by Wednesday. Still have laundry to do plus the cleaning I didn't do for the week. I love vacations but sometimes I need a vacation from my vacation.o_O

Trying to figure out dinner thinking easy night tonight. Probably tuna and pasta with a salad. I hope everyone has a great day!

Ah Tuna salad, only a few in family like it. Yep, the back to school shopping, Bobbie. In full swing here. Was at the outlets the other day, and crowded, with little one getting some clothes and new sneakers. From last year to this year, almost 3 inches and more filled out, so lots of stuff in the give away bags. Also, wanted a change in bed linens, so she picked out new, and now removing the old. I think we are both actually ready school to start. Ours schools start the day after Labor Day, so 2 more weeks of summer fun.

That cup of coffee did little to warm me up. Sigh, the thought of wrapping a blanket around me is getting more vivid. Sitting on my hands helps. LOL

Schumi, glad to hear the wrong outdoor furniture returned, paint ready, and updating the bathroom scheduled. Sounds like you were busy. Hope the wine is flowing after your busy day.

Today was a good day.........Garden furniture returned, paint for decorators who are starting tomorrow was delivered here today, our builder confirmed he’ll be able to do totally redo Kyle’s bathroom while we are away in September........thankfully..........big job, will be glad to miss all that work going on!!!

It will be nice to come home to having the work done!:thumbsup2

I love vacations but sometimes I need a vacation from my vacation.o_O

I get it! It takes me at least a week to get back on track! We always have to get right back to work so it's hard to catch up on the household chores and sleep!!

That cup of coffee did little to warm me up. Sigh, the thought of wrapping a blanket around me is getting more vivid. Sitting on my hands helps. LOL

You won't need that blanket tomorrow!:thumbsup2

Afternoon everyone:goodvibes :wave:Mac, Schumi, Robo, Keisha, Tink, Tgrgrl, Agavegirl, Ckmiles, Charade, buckeev and Kohlby.

I love the bacon topic it is always a nice part of breakfast. However, I do turkey bacon we don't eat port here. Oh and I always enjoyed the other Bacon! He was awesome in the 80"s movies:thumbsup2

LynneG- have a great trip! love the memes!

Monykalyn- sorry to hear about your dog. I know how hard it can be on the family when they get sick. We have special traditions here when our pets get sick to help the healing process. I will keep you and your dog in my thoughts:goodvibes

Last week before school starts and trying to get Olivia to clean her room and go through clothes. I am sure I will be clothes shopping by Wednesday. Still have laundry to do plus the cleaning I didn't do for the week. I love vacations but sometimes I need a vacation from my vacation.o_O

Trying to figure out dinner thinking easy night tonight. Probably tuna and pasta with a salad. I hope everyone has a great day!

Another Kevin fan!!! I LOVE him!!! He is the coolest guy on the planet!! Well, one of them :D........yes, he has done some fabulous movies.........he was excellent in a spooky one called Stir of Echoes.......really good movie if you’ve never seen it!!

Laundry is my biggest priority after giving my son a big hug when we get home from a trip!!! Hugs.......then laundry......and don’t stop till it’s done.......:laundy:

Lynne, yes glass of wine in hand as I type..........:-)

Hello. Quick post before I leave work to pick up the kid.

Macraven - Happy belated birthday.

Bobbie - Glad you had a good trip. B would love those roller coasters. Me, not so much.

Lynne - High of 79 today and temps in the low 89s all week. I’m loving it. I can’t wait for fall. (Don’t care too much for winter though.)

MonyK - So sorry to hear about your dog. Please keep us posted.

Thanks to this thread I am now craving bacon.

On a related note - B’s school will be doing Footloose as the spring musical. Confession time - i’ve Never seen tha movie. I’m such a bad child of the 80’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter