Some AP rates posted for March and April

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
my dates for April at Portifino we’re up!!!! Scored it for $309. I noticed HRH has some AP rates in March but none for Portifino in March that I checked. So start checking your dates!!!

Happy AP rate dance!

just noticed that the days I'm looking that PBH has come down. I was looking at RPR but both it and HRH have not moved yet. I'd save $25 a night to move to PBH...wonder if I wait for something to come up at RPR?

I moved to HRH to save over $450!
We were booked at RPR, but they only had Suites left at AP rate.
I've happily stayed at both resorts in past trips, so I'm fine with the switch.

I moved to HRH to save over $450!
We were booked at RPR, but they only had Suites left at AP rate.
I've happily stayed at both resorts in past trips, so I'm fine with the switch.
I’m hoping that regular rooms become available at RPH for AP rate. My first 2 days are in April, but the bulk of our stay is May. So far my SMSM rate of $210 is the best. So I’m good with that.

Where do I find these rates? Link?
I looked on the website and they have not dates for April except of package deals
Thanks

Got mine last night. Saved a couple hundred off the Stay More Save More discount I had booked.

Universal has confirmed that Annual Passholders will be able to book rooms at the FL resident rate for all of 2019!!

Where do I find these rates? Link?
I looked on the website and they have not dates for April except of package deals
Thanks

The best approach, to me, is to go directly to the Loews website and enter APH under "promotions".

The Universal page redirects you all over the place. This is comparatively simple and direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter