Solo Trip Reports Disneyland California June 2023 and Disney Dream Spain Cruise August 2023

Bad Pink Tink 2.0

Original Join Date March 2015
I'm not sure if solos who post here check out trip reports in other sections, so I decided to post links to my most recent solo Disney trips.

I am from Ireland and I have been going to Disneyland California solo for over 10 years. My most recent visit was in June 2023 https://www.disboards.com/threads/solo-from-ireland-to-so-cal-trip-number-13-june-2023.3927506/
I do rope drop to late at night and I don't do the big thrill rides or take an afternoon hotel break. This year I stayed at Desert Inn and Suites as I prefer to be as near to the pedestrian entrance as possible. I do one park per day tickets with Genie+ and I buy Individual Lightning Lanes. I love using Photopass as its included with Genie+ This year I bought a Magicband + and used one for the first time. It was so much easier to use the Magicband to scan into the parks and to redeem Lightning Lanes. I book one table service per day and then just have snacks and counter service. I usually skip WOC but did the desert party this year as its the new show for Disney 100. I usually do Fantasmic Dining Package but it was closed this year due to the fire.

At the end of August I went on my second solo Disney Cruise on The Dream. https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...-cruise-2023-complete-final-thoughts.3929341/ This was a 4 night cruise from Southampton , England with 2 sea days and 1 port , Bilbao Spain. I know Disney cruise is expensive, especially solo, but for me its worth it. Its cheaper for me to fly to England than to Florida so I save money that way. I love the Disney cruise experience and I just do my own thing. I love the adult areas, the pools, the spa. I request a private table and I Disney Bound, the same as I do in the parks. Just like being solo in the parks, on the cruise I sometimes chat to people waiting in line or at dinner, and I just love being at sea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter