Solo Dec. 22-31, 2018. Would anyone like to meet up?

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'll be solo Dec. 22-31, and looking to meet up with a few Dis'ers for meals, music shows, and other touristy activities.

Some of my tentative plans so far are:

Dec. 23 Sea World
Dec. 24 Brunch or late breakfast at Trail's End. Watch the golf cart parade. Campfire Singalong. Look at Ft. Wilderness campsite decorations.
Dec. 25 Late breakfast at Cape May Cafe. Christmas activities and look at decorations at Gaylord Palms. Dinner at Artist Point.
Dec. 26-30 Still working out details of what lands on which day, but planned activities include:

• Evening at Universal Citiwalk including science fiction themed mini-golf, dinner, and dueling pianos
  • Watch the Jason and Billy show at Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Country line dance lessons at an offsite nightclub
  • Go for a walk at a real beach (leaning towards the Gulf Coast side)
  • Raglan Road weekend brunch to watch Irish step dance show
  • See the new Mary Poppins movie
and planned meals during this time include:
  • The Wave
  • Boatwright's
  • House of Blues
  • Boma
  • Yachtsman Steakhouse
Dec. 31 Lunch at Kona Cafe. New Year's Eve evening at Yehaa Bob show (free!)

(As much as I enjoy the Disney theme parks, I'm probably skipping them this time, because I'll be in between annual passes, they are more crowded that time of year, and this trip I'd like to enjoy more things outside the parks for a change.)

I'm in my early 50's and usually pretty high-energy. Looking forward to meeting some new people. If you might like to join me for any of the above, you're welcome to send me a private message for more info. I'll be reserving dining in June, and could save spots for those who let me know by then.

Anyone else planning to be there around that time, who may like to meet up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter