**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hi, I will unexpectedly be in Disney World next week the 18-25th alone. My travel companion had to last minute cancel our upcoming Dark Side Half. This is my first solo trip to Disney. I don't have any qualms about being alone but wouldn't mind some human interaction. Anyone else running the half? I am undertrained and just looking to finish

Has anyone done a tour solo? If so, how was it? Was it awkward in any way?
I'm going for a week in April for the SW half and was thinking of doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

Can't speak to the tour but I will also be there solo for the Dark Side half My first half. Was there last year in January with a friend and the half was cancelled due to lightning storms. Excited to finally get to run.

Can't speak to the tour but I will also be there solo for the Dark Side half My first half. Was there last year in January with a friend and the half was cancelled due to lightning storms. Excited to finally get to run.

I love doing solo races that way I can take my time and not worry about people waiting for me or having to keep up with someone.
I ended up signing up for two tours, Keys to the Magic Kingdom on Thursday and Epcot Undiscovered on Monday :)
I also plan on going to Hollywood Studios on Sunday to get my mandatory pics with my medals!

I am going on December 7th to the 15th of anyone will be around should love to meet some other people thanks

I'll be there next week weds-mon for the Dark Side Half Marathon! I'll be doing a tour in MK on Thursday and a tour in Epcot on Monday. Super excited for this.
Anyone else going to be there?
How did you do with the half marathon? Doing a Disney half is on my bucket list, just not sure which one. It's difficult to plan them because I'm a teacher and can't take time off around holidays.

Tom

Hi, I will unexpectedly be in Disney World next week the 18-25th alone. My travel companion had to last minute cancel our upcoming Dark Side Half. This is my first solo trip to Disney. I don't have any qualms about being alone but wouldn't mind some human interaction. Anyone else running the half? I am undertrained and just looking to finish
How'd your race go?
Solo trip in November (Nov 25-Dec 2) after the Space Coast Marathon!

How did you do with the half marathon? Doing a Disney half is on my bucket list, just not sure which one. It's difficult to plan them because I'm a teacher and can't take time off around holidays.

Tom

It was so much fun!I did all three races for the first time and did really well. Since I was alone I was able to do a couple of tours and eat at the restaurants I wanted. I'm planning on doing this again but for the Princess Marathon Weekend.

02/08-16/2019 - It seems like a long way away but it's nice to have it to look forward to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!