Solo and character pictures

elfling8

Mouseketeer
I am not getting the photopass, if I go to a character greet, will a CM take a picture for me with my phone? I need me a picture with a certain Wookie ;)

They will almost always take a picture with your own device. They will also take the PhotoPass picture, and you can look a them online later with no obligation to purchase. I've never had a problem with a CM using my phone to take a picture.

Absolutely, and with their camera as well. There is always a photographer there as well as a handler(who will usually be the one to take photos with your phone). I did this at the end April for Chewie. Wish I had my Han & Chewie magicband on that day.

Yep! We use them all the time so my husband and I can get pictures together. Both your camera and theirs if they have one. Heck, my husband and I have tried to take a selfie together in random locations and had CMs who happened to be walking past snap a pic for us.

I have had CM's kindly take photos for us, but if there is no CM around, I am sure someone nearby would be happy to take a photo for you, and even return the favour if they want one!

Yes, and they will happily do so. You do not have to buy Memory Maker at $199. The only thing you won't get is Magic Shots.

I got pictures with Chewie, BB8, Kylo Ren, Olaf, Starlord and Groot, and Snow White :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter