So surprised to book GFV studio for September

WAMUMOF4

DIS Veteran
:dance3: I am so excited we managed to book GFV for the night we get off the transatlantic cruise in Sept I'm really surprised it was available and the best bit is my amazing friend was able to get the next night i am shocked the reservation sat there for the 24 hours it took me to get in touch with her to let her know it was available. :cool1:woohoo we are staying at the GFV :cool1:

Congrats!

There are many more points declared than sold at GFV. So although it is new, it is likely easier to book now than it will be in a year or two. I suspect it will again be easier to book 5-10 years down the road due to it's high nightly point cost. Time will tell.

Congrats!

There are many more points declared than sold at GFV. So although it is new, it is likely easier to book now than it will be in a year or two. I suspect it will again be easier to book 5-10 years down the road due to it's high nightly point cost. Time will tell.

:) thanks we are very excited it will be interesting to see what it is like in a year or 2 :)

Congratulations!
I booked a dedicated two bedroom for 8 nights from September 20-28, 2014. Very excited. We own at SSR and so far have stayed at GV in SSR, 2 bedrooms in BLT and BWVs. Thinking WL or ALK will be our next resort.

Congratulations!
I booked a dedicated two bedroom for 8 nights from September 20-28, 2014. Very excited. We own at SSR and so far have stayed at GV in SSR, 2 bedrooms in BLT and BWVs. Thinking WL or ALK will be our next resort.

Thanks, 8 nights that would be awesome unfortunately for us this is the last night of our trip but a great way to end it much better than a LAX hotel ;)

Thanks, 8 nights that would be awesome unfortunately for us this is the last night of our trip but a great way to end it much better than a LAX hotel ;)

Absolutely!
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter