So proud of all the fellow DISers, we did it!

MikeTaylor

Freelance contributor to wdwinfo.com!
$100,000 raised for Give Kids the World (with a little help from some 2nd place offers to events), Pete announced just a few moments ago during his live stream on Facebook.

The Handbid website was slowing down during the last 5 minutes. It was crazy.

All of the Dooney & Bourke handbags skyrocketed in bids the last ten minutes.

:)

I was trying to find the live stream this morning but facebook decided I did not need to be notified of it. At least now I know what the results were. Thanks

Totally, wonderfully fantastic to think about bringing a little joy to families when they so badly need it. Huge congrats, and hugs, to all involved, and thank you again for making me aware of this charity several years ago, and letting me be just a small part of spreading some good karma. :grouphug:

Great!!!!!!!! I can't wait to surprise my son with his present . I told my son I will have a special present for him; he thinks the Disney Christmas trip is it. He will be so excited to see his Jersey under the Disney tree in our room . I will be so happy when Theresa drop off the gift at Saratoga Springs. Hopefully I'll get to see her.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter