So. Many. People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you don't need to wait to enter Pandora. We were there last night. Navi was a 140 min wait, FoP was 200+. We had FP+ for Navi. It was very crowded in there, but honestly not as bad as I was expecting.
Today you have to wait to enter the land. About 30 minutes.

We returned home 2 weeks ago. We made sure to plan for most of our trip to be before NJ week. We were not overwhelmed with crowds but they did keep growing during the week and peaked on Nov. 5th and 6th which were at Animal Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom. I would have hated not to have had FASTPASS that last day at MK!

This thread is making me nervous, haha. I actually had a reservation for this week, but we decided instead to do Xmas/NYE (just worked better with family visiting this week, etc)... Pick your poison I guess. But this thread is helping me get (mentally) prepared for Christmas week.

Today you have to wait to enter the land. About 30 minutes.

Not doubting it, but that seems weird. Where are they actually "holding" people to wait to enter the land? They're open walkways into/out of the land (two of them). Do they have them roped off?

Im jumping into this thread late. My trip was from Nov.4-10 and let me tell you, IT WAS CROWDED!!!!! :crowded: I have never experienced such crowds before in my life. Ever. It was stupid crowded.

For HEA, i was kinda in front of the castle roundabout and pretty much gave up moving because i had no where to go. You couldnt go anywhere because it was shoulder to shoulder, and thats putting it mildly. The crowd level definitely felt like an 8 or 9 for sure. It surprised me that it was that packed the entire trip.

FOP at AK was almost a 4 hour wait...thank god for my FP! I love the fact that during most of my trip there were no party dates...MK was open from 8am-11pm daily. That was awesome. But because of the crowds, im not sure i'd ever come again in November as long as I live.

I'll post pics of the crowd...

Last edited:
Not doubting it, but that seems weird. Where are they actually "holding" people to wait to enter the land? They're open walkways into/out of the land (two of them). Do they have them roped off?
They had them roped off. And had you enter a holding line. They moved you into the land in large groups. At least this morning. We have not left the land yet.

Wall to wall, shoulder to shoulder. This was Nov.6th. Keep in mind on another night I truly felt as though the crowds were worse than on this particular night.

lpdLnUflqQ2Dstm88dsDputuN8tzgea1zZSMFO-C26eRuR9qcaYFIagOttcjvc9lhv6rirgfwpTX4ZWnrHgd7s3A5yifKOLrPPjM-txFAsBAhFcVoqJWFeeJD2O6DkHBQP7x22DdIYPHLe2GtEsOMb-FRS_RF9h45-1j1tlr1i26gXbBy7P-W1t3OjzR5LJ_T_zwAH5dGjqCmHG8288qy1T3chAAqM5K8DZT76r2Iqjb1wSOx3ILh2yF7pQ-FjQQXaX-mocbQ9RXPxSeaANJxjbwa_HENX4obYIAnLnUILWupDtN4HOQy6VmJ26zGcHHn9wb1WQsP-Hm206pFXBEYgrE1EkmMiyJo52jxWWSNlY1txK0xOOtVH9LS723iBEdjF4mcLO3mZ80Mt780mTTxMDA8EK-Hr0Qoi_hHafNOXYl2XBxOAgY0S1U_nzer2Gw-YeA4kAaTAGTnNKH8TtL7nkLsfvNPQR3vcwpCIQICbUYEt2PoIR1wq3TwiFf-mPGqfYk4zFTD2Iq8FfA3AeYcYflQK5KqagHpCnl35l3mkiQ0T-qbArt5C7TL8j1UkCGPGgoXKr5PFdIBwHmqJ0QJJ0FbQawj_qIhNHYXffCa6k=w1018-h764-no

This was the crowd behind me. Again, wall to wall. People arent walking here. They're standing there waiting for HEA to start.

g-BCXJPpn-XgBYRUT3W8cDa55Y6OuVLCeWiJiF7yTZZpjhesvUHo-k7TKJISD7MhSpZY0u9rvBIPtVeFpg2U9rTS1twM3a3-C1OUuVPVc0vyxa0DTBiu4erlkVOfrvP417f6l8osySV-b6rYkTJGpb_z6RtNqnei04i0sTxjqHeGuVYJrzL214fSL2aTzcO2NSFmFG1VILoCVMqSZHg1XRX48hek6UsvQCftC4COAmSvJX5ZlBFiG6ynPMj5-iSD9UhdsMSlLcrHRA_yAShxmX2rp-U-ZoAChnM16grWRY8wcLTgamX_QbzWf2iBaWjp2-2bxl6Qcwo9keOU397_xzzDVyLGVjl9HfMPtE8yOe1fmkJqr3tVhZ3zZYa48LG-9Fxzy7mWHCKZbxNuAf-YpGopHHl_7ujj3Va4DzyXTMRJlxbZgf-4IoPfIkR_QevsM-cjAIvSNL1xevPY6Fl969xr8-kADTx77OLq3IYYUK508jQfzcrP-NzsSajDf5Ssvmw-jB0y8QZAoc9ZSFoHultskTfOQEKhZfcB5YEQlQwQ8LznfIV9H2zR9-mTo4g99fQ2l33Cl2rUpacsaNGhyMZPdZb5UW3opYNzytSx5Q0=w1018-h764-no

They had them roped off. And had you enter a holding line. They moved you into the land in large groups. At least this morning. We have not left the land yet.
That was my experience too when i was at AK just on Nov.10th (my last day).

BlogMickey had posted the "entry into pandora" queue that was setup earlier this week. From the pictures, it's just like when Pandora first opened. Crazy to think you have to wait to even walk around the land...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter