So. Many. People.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwoman8920

Mouseketeer
I'm confused. Am I here in November or june???? This place is PACKED! This trip has been very disappointing. Even the staff seem overwhelmed and understaffed. Most of our encounters have been with cranky cast members that are as confused as I am. So sad.

Was your whole trip like this? It's Thanksgiving now, so crowds are to be expected this week at least. I'm sorry you're disappointed with your trip, though.

As the others have said, it's a holiday week and a lot of schools are out. Sorry you are disappointed. I hope you find a way to feel better about it before you leave.

I'm confused. Am I here in November or june???? This place is PACKED! This trip has been very disappointing. Even the staff seem overwhelmed and understaffed. Most of our encounters have been with cranky cast members that are as confused as I am. So sad.
June is hotter but less crowded now so...:(

You’re there during a major holiday week. It’s certainly going to be more crowded than June.

This was posted in early afternoon of a holiday week. I'd be surprised if it was not crowded.

We went during Thanksgiving week a few years ago. We arrived early for RD, got out by early afternoon and went back in the evening to do attractions that usually had little to no wait (Philharmagic, etc). Very manageable.

I didn't add when we got here. My apologies. LAST TUESDAY. It's been nuts the ENTIRE time. I expected this week to be busier. Not last week. And for all your "welcome to a holiday week" comments shove off. I posted this for people who might be considering coming here that are local.

I didn't add when we got here. My apologies. LAST TUESDAY. It's been nuts the ENTIRE time. I expected this week to be busier. Not last week. And for all your "welcome to a holiday week" comments shove off. I posted this for people who might be considering coming here that are local.

We didn't think last week was too bad. We did MK on Tuesday and EP on Friday at rope drop.

We arrived Tuesday as well, but we went to Universal on Wednesday and everything was walk on all day. We found Thursday at MK to be light. We did everything before park close at 6pm.

Last Tuesday? As in 11/14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter