So I'm not at the Fort this week...

~Kristina~

DIS Veteran
like I should be! :mad: And it's been in the 40's here all week. :eek: But I just scored free Red Wings tickets for tonights game, so I guess it's not all that bad!

Dh is talking about a Disney Cruise for Feb rather than the Fort in March. Anyone here ever been on one and can tell me about it? Any tips? I know there are boards here for my questions, but I trust my fellow obsessed campers! :laughing:

I have never cruised, and probably won't, but I read the TCD report a while ago, and it is amazing like all of his "work".

I still think you should be a professional writer in some capacity!

like I should be! :mad: And it's been in the 40's here all week. :eek: But I just scored free Red Wings tickets for tonights game, so I guess it's not all that bad!

Dh is talking about a Disney Cruise for Feb rather than the Fort in March. Anyone here ever been on one and can tell me about it? Any tips? I know there are boards here for my questions, but I trust my fellow obsessed campers! :laughing:

The weather hasnt been all that bad. Except for the rain that just started its been a pretty nice week.

We did a Disney cruise before they had new ships,, they were Big Red Boat by Disney,,even then they were pretty cool .:thumbsup2

I know an obsessed camper who went on the Disney Cruise and wrote a little report about it. Check it out here: TCD's 2008 DCL Trip Report

I read and re-read, several times, that little trip report by that very obsessed camper. Very informative and fun to read. We did a 4-day cruise in August. It really is something that has to be experienced. We're planning on a 7-day cruise, alone, once DS graduates HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter