So - How much should I tease the wife and kids about my solo trip ?

This is unreleated reply to a much older post about the dimensions of Epcot garbage cans for F&W (cant find currently).... can you please assist? We ALWAYS use the cans for tables and love the tablecloth idea... Can you assist??

Hi Melissa - funny you should ask. I haven't thought about this thread in years and suddenly it got resurrected with a vengeance in a thread on the Disney Foodies Facebook page yesterday so I had just looked it up. The pics seem to be lost, but I think the thread you are looking for is here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...mensions-of-an-epcot-garbage-can-lid.3154485/

My wife was conceptually onboard with the idea, but now that I told her I'm going to stay at AKL...she's a little less onboard with it...The kids are even less enthused, especially since we've never stayed on property with them... My 16 year, a big Disney nut, is especially ticked, as he'll be in the middle of finals.

So how bad should I be about this ?...Maybe a live Skype from the Savannah at sunset ? She'll probably also enjoy hearing about being in the 80 degree sun, as it should be a grey snowy nightmare in dear old Michigan next week...For those who have found themselves at the World without the family, what's the preferred way of rubbing it in ?
Don't tease at all. Be nice. I honestly don't get why you'd want to "be bad" and hurt the feelings of the people you love most. That isn't funny or cute. It's mean.

Let me tell you a story. One year when I was a kid Aspen, CO got record snow fall right before Valentines Day so my dad decided to go on a last minute solo trip to Aspen to ski missing Valentines Day. Before he left he didn't make any plans to make up to his family, especially my mom. We all loved to ski so we were quite jealous. The first day on the slopes he broke his collar bone poling across a flat area to a ski lift.

Does that answer your question?
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Ain't karma a b****?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts