So cute!

zeitzeuge

DIS Veteran
Here's our latest tshirt we made for our up and coming Disneyland trip in October. It turned out so cute!

182769furball.jpg

Hmmm, I'm not sure what's going on, but all of the links to every picture link I've posted on the DISer Photos has completely stopped working except for one. Let me try to do this another way, if not I think I'm screwed when it comes to posting pictures of anything. All of them gone....

Put up a link to flickr instead.

Oh my gosh, that is so nice!!! I'll bet you get loads of attention and inquiries regarding where you got the shirts!!!

I like the bear allusion, or more appropriately said, double entendre. ::yes::

I sent you a PM explaining the process. :)

BTW, your sig is now missing an image. :eek:

Thanks for the help! I feel less compustupid now.

Here's another one we made, although my partner is not sure he wants to wear it to Disneyland. I want to wear it to see Tinkerbell and see if she would sign it for me. ha

Not a great picture of me though. :(

182769MarkTinkerbear-med.JPG

OH I think it totally would generate some looks and some "where in the hell did you get that?"

I love both shirts - I think they're downright adorable!

Oh, wait ... should I say they're totally macho? Very manly? ;)

I love both shirts - I think they're downright adorable!

Oh, wait ... should I say they're totally macho? Very manly? ;)

GRRRRR always works in the Bear community! :lmao:

Thanks for the help! I feel less compustupid now.

Here's another one we made, although my partner is not sure he wants to wear it to Disneyland. I want to wear it to see Tinkerbell and see if she would sign it for me. ha

Not a great picture of me though. :(

182769MarkTinkerbear-med.JPG

This is a great look!

Now let's see it without the shirt!:banana: :woohoo:

They look like something that you might find in one of those sales catalogs that come to the house, um, maybe like something from the Lillian Vernon catalog. ::yes::

They are just precious! :laughing:

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest